Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Office this morning - What a Joke

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
What a f***ing joke

I need to get a couple of extra tickets for Saturday, 15 minutes in the queue, moved from 10th to 8th. Probably only moved because people in front of me got pissed off with waiting.

Love to buy online, but as a season ticket holder, cannot buy extra tickets, even though there is an option to buy more than one ticket.

No wonder the grounds never full, no **** can buy a f***ing ticket!

What a f***ing joke

I need to get a couple of extra tickets for Saturday, 15 minutes in the queue, moved from 10th to 8th. Probably only moved because people in front of me got pissed off with waiting.

Love to buy online, but as a season ticket holder, cannot buy extra tickets, even though there is an option to buy more than one ticket.

No wonder the grounds never full, no **** can buy a f***ing ticket!

and hows thats poyet fault?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Rang about 20 mins ago, took about 8-10mins to get from 8th to 1st and 2 tickets bought.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
I the people you are buying for a registered to buy on-line why don;t they get themselves tickets? Sounds good that the ticket line is busy, maybe the ground will be full up because of this. It's only Monday on the morning after a weekend that we won 4-0 away. Chances are it will be busy. Why can;t you just be patient instead of having a pop at the ticket office who do excellent work?

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Booked myself 2 tickets for Saturday this morning....bringing the missus along for the first time in a few years! More because i wanted to go and my mate who usually comes can't afford it at the moment but I've also convinced her that the football as got better and more entertaining (her last game was the 1-0 defeat to 9 man Walsall) and a home defeat to Blackpool before that with a guy beside us shouting sarcastically "well done hammond" to every sideways pass he made

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I the people you are buying for a registered to buy on-line why don;t they get themselves tickets? Sounds good that the ticket line is busy, maybe the ground will be full up because of this. It's only Monday on the morning after a weekend that we won 4-0 away. Chances are it will be busy. Why can;t you just be patient instead of having a pop at the ticket office who do excellent work?
Because on a Monday morning, going from 10th to 8th in 15 minutes, isn't exactly going to encourge people to wait. No doubt the poster above shot up the queue, is because everyone else pissed off.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Funny that isn't it, the ticket office being busy on a Monday morning when we are top of the table having just recorded an impressive away victory.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Try again later, this afternoon, tomorrow, wednesday, Monday morning after such a big game was always going to be busy

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Rang about 20 mins ago, took about 8-10mins to get from 8th to 1st and 2 tickets bought.
Well that comment itself justifys the moan then.

You can phone up out of the blue, and order two tickets, but as a season ticket holder, you cannot order ONE additional ticket online.

If the online system was sorted, people wouldn't need to phone in, and am I correct in thinking this is an updated system ready for Falmer. f***ing god help us if it is.

The two seats that were there all weekend and were in talking distance of my seat, have now gone, so f*** em.

They can have my tickets and I'll miss the game. The ticketing systems at the club always have been, and always will be (if this IS the system for Falmer) a f***ing complete shambles.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Because on a Monday morning, going from 10th to 8th in 15 minutes, isn't exactly going to encourge people to wait. No doubt the poster above shot up the queue, is because everyone else pissed off.

And how is it the ticket office's fault? They only have so much capacity. Wait a couple of hours. Stop being such a victim and try and remember where were are as a club at the moment.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
You have made yourself look a bit of a wally with this thread and your ATC post. Moaning about the ticket situation at Falmer already is a bit of a leap from a 15 minute wait the first day after a whopping 4-0 away win. I don't think it is the ticket office that is "pathetic"

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Funny that isn't it, the ticket office being busy on a Monday morning when we are top of the table having just recorded an impressive away victory.
Is a problem is being busy. But if you move from 10th to 8th in 15 minutes, basic maths tells you you've got another hour wait. If it takes the club 7 minutes to process one call, then they need to either get someone who can work a bit quicker, or train staff shop to assits at peak periods, because I'm sure I'm not the only one whos been i the shop, seen one poor bugger working his arse off on the tiocket counter, and 3 or 4 people standing around joking and laughing at the till.

It's not the hardest thing to arrange. Think of them as Asda queue busters.:thumbsup:

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
It's not like those seats you wanted have only just gone on sale is it? I'm pretty sure the Yeovil tickets have been on sale for a while.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Well that comment itself justifys the moan then.

You can phone up out of the blue, and order two tickets, but as a season ticket holder, you cannot order ONE additional ticket online.

If the online system was sorted, people wouldn't need to phone in, and am I correct in thinking this is an updated system ready for Falmer. f***ing god help us if it is.

The two seats that were there all weekend and were in talking distance of my seat, have now gone, so f*** em.

They can have my tickets and I'll miss the game. The ticketing systems at the club always have been, and always will be (if this IS the system for Falmer) a f***ing complete shambles.

You will be sorely missed...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't have to deal with the ticket office very often, but I did last week for Charlton and they were absolutely superb from beginning to end.

My tickets didn't arrive in the post (they've arrived since, obviously) and I felt some nervousness approaching the Charlton collection window with nothing other than a hopeful "do you have seven duplicate tickets for Brighton fan McKay please", but they did which completed the fab service I received.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Bought three Peterboro tickets this morning, after a 15 minute wait. Still preferable to using the joke online system. They need to get that upgraded prior to Falmer, as it is total crap.

Personally I expected the ticket office to be busy and wasn't worried about the wait.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here