Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three boys arrested following death in Rottingdean

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Sorry, but 14 year olds should not be out, roaming the streets at 10.30pm

what a stupid comment, ever been to india or spain, or anywhere else with a half functioning society (at a morale level)?

kids SHOULD be out, it is the societal structure that is floored - chav / alcohol / drug cultures.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Perhaps this is a good time to appeal fo rinformation to solve the Keith Lyon murder. There are people out there who know who did it.
DNA Profile 40 Years After Murder | UK Police News - Police Oracle

Thanks for that link. I grew up in Rottingdean and used to catch the bus to school from Ovingdean. I didn't know Keith Lyons - he was a couple of years older - but must have seen him around. That is the first time I have read a report of possible incidents leading to Keith's death. It is unbelievable now that the killers have not been found. Quite shocking really.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
what a stupid comment, ever been to india or spain, or anywhere else with a half functioning society (at a morale level)?

kids SHOULD be out, it is the societal structure that is floored - chav / alcohol / drug cultures.

My comment is my opinion. It's how I see things. You're entitled to disagree. And no, I've not been to India / Spain

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Thanks for that link. I grew up in Rottingdean and used to catch the bus to school from Ovingdean. I didn't know Keith Lyons - he was a couple of years older - but must have seen him around. That is the first time I have read a report of possible incidents leading to Keith's death. It is unbelievable now that the killers have not been found. Quite shocking really.

I too am a couple of years younger than Keith would have been now and was 7/8 at the time living in Millyard Cresent, pretty much in site of the murder scene.
It was a tragic event and after all these years I doubt the purputrator(s) will ever be bought to justice.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I too am a couple of years younger than Keith would have been now and was 7/8 at the time living in Millyard Cresent, pretty much in site of the murder scene.
It was a tragic event and after all these years I doubt the purputrator(s) will ever be bought to justice.

I always assumed an adult had done it. It didn't get discussed much as home that I remember. Worrying to think there were lads around the area who would do that sort of thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here