Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Threatening to stab your own fans

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Pantani; said:
Tonight my friends and I were threatened with a stabbing from our fellow Albion fans. Now, I am the first to admit we can be annoying at times but to turn round to us and say "I will shank you if you do not shut up" is a little extreme. To then back this up when questioned over whether a threatened stabbing is really necessary with "I'm not threatening, I promise I will stab you" is really too much, tonight was my darkest day as an Albion fan despite the result.

In summary are you admitting you have been 'annoying at times' for '25 years'....?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Tonight my friends and I were threatened with a stabbing from our fellow Albion fans. Now, I am the first to admit we can be annoying at times but to turn round to us and say "I will shank you if you do not shut up" is a little extreme. To then back this up when questioned over whether a threatened stabbing is really necessary with "I'm not threatening, I promise I will stab you" is really too much, tonight was my darkest day as an Albion fan despite the result.
The fact he used the word "shank" proves what a tosser he is.

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
We seem to have about 20 lunatics following us since falmer you can't even call them hooligans . Can't even think of a word for them .

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The guy near me tonight shouted about their centre back being a "massive coon"

Yes there were some interesting comments I heard like that last night.

Actually, he was a bloody good player, nosworthy, and I would have him in our side in a flash.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Football would be great if it were not for other people.

Away trips are usually the worse as some fans just seem to act like idiots because they are in someone elses ground. When their stupid actions are questioned their normal response is aggression as if you are doubting their "support" for the Albion.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009

By your own admission you are annoying. This is actually beyond doubt because you have very neatly franked your own personal representation as a shitout by coming onto this forum to expose your shortcomings as a normal adult man. I bet you said f*** all in response to this (alleged) aggression at the time, but instead simmered all the way back as a consequence of your impotence.

But now your shame is all out in the open, and you have created all this unnecessary bedwetterry amongst your fellow box room warriors and/or Ghandis' (delete as appropriate).

But then this was your intention all along, highlight another case of perceivied nastiness that you experienced at a BHA football match (surprised it wasnt racism) so that you and your fellow softies can wallow in your own piss and wind about the coarse nature of other BHA fans and how they only go to Watford or Orient..............never places like Chesterfield or Plymouth.

This forum is literally saturated with this kind of shit whether its about what nasty men sing at old trafford or what you should do because you have broken up with some bint or can we have 20 minutes silence to mark the anniversary of Aberfan or shall I bring along glow sticks to show everyone how great I am as a fan or what shall I do if I want to have a shit or shall I suck off my mate at Millwall so I can demonstrate how progressive we are to the neanderthals.................just f***ing grow up you twat.

NSC is thankfully not an accurate representation of BHA fans, (in fact the vast majority would have been soundly asleep at 1.00am), so you better get over it...............or prepare yourself for a wholly deserved stabbing.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
By your own admission you are annoying. This is actually beyond doubt because you have very neatly franked your own personal representation as a shitout by coming onto this forum to expose your shortcomings as a normal adult man. I bet you said f*** all in response to this (alleged) aggression at the time, but instead simmered all the way back as a consequence of your impotence.

But now your shame is all out in the open, and you have created all this unnecessary bedwetterry amongst your fellow box room warriors and/or Ghandis' (delete as appropriate).

But then this was your intention all along, highlight another case of perceivied nastiness that you experienced at a BHA football match (surprised it wasnt racism) so that you and your fellow softies can wallow in your own piss and wind about the coarse nature of other BHA fans and how they only go to Watford or Orient..............never places like Chesterfield or Plymouth.

This forum is literally saturated with this kind of shit whether its about what nasty men sing at old trafford or what you should do because you have broken up with some bint or can we have 20 minutes silence to mark the anniversary of Aberfan or shall I bring along glow sticks to show everyone how great I am as a fan or what shall I do if I want to have a shit or shall I suck off my mate at Millwall so I can demonstrate how progressive we are to the neanderthals.................just f***ing grow up you twat.

NSC is thankfully not an accurate representation of BHA fans, (in fact the vast majority would have been soundly asleep at 1.00am), so you better get over it...............or prepare yourself for a wholly deserved stabbing.

Blimey

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

You're a bit of a shanker!

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

possiblly post of the millenium good work.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Somebody got out of bed the wrong side this morning...

I was sound asleep at 11pm let alone 1am

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

quality !!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Dont disagree with allot of that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here