Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Threatening to stab your own fans

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
By your own admission you are annoying. This is actually beyond doubt because you have very neatly franked your own personal representation as a shitout by coming onto this forum to expose your shortcomings as a normal adult man. I bet you said f*** all in response to this (alleged) aggression at the time, but instead simmered all the way back as a consequence of your impotence.

But now your shame is all out in the open, and you have created all this unnecessary bedwetterry amongst your fellow box room warriors and/or Ghandis' (delete as appropriate).

But then this was your intention all along, highlight another case of perceivied nastiness that you experienced at a BHA football match (surprised it wasnt racism) so that you and your fellow softies can wallow in your own piss and wind about the coarse nature of other BHA fans and how they only go to Watford or Orient..............never places like Chesterfield or Plymouth.

This forum is literally saturated with this kind of shit whether its about what nasty men sing at old trafford or what you should do because you have broken up with some bint or can we have 20 minutes silence to mark the anniversary of Aberfan or shall I bring along glow sticks to show everyone how great I am as a fan or what shall I do if I want to have a shit or shall I suck off my mate at Millwall so I can demonstrate how progressive we are to the neanderthals.................just f***ing grow up you twat.

NSC is thankfully not an accurate representation of BHA fans, (in fact the vast majority would have been soundly asleep at 1.00am), so you better get over it...............or prepare yourself for a wholly deserved stabbing.

Oh the irony...

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Personally I agree that whining on here is fairly pointless, but don't really understand what the bloke has done to deserve the vitriolic response from [MENTION=12825]cunning fergus[/MENTION]. As much as there are certain "bed wetters" on here who clearly post their bad experiences in an effort to gain some form of solidarity with like minded people, I'd say the same about cunning fergus, who posted that response safe in the knowledge that he'd get a load of "well said, mate" pats on the back from people who like to see themselves as a product of the school of hard knocks but in reality have worked in a cosy desk job all their lives - these people also make me cringe.
That wouldn't be a thinly disguised dig at me would it simmy ?:lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Personally I agree that whining on here is fairly pointless, but don't really understand what the bloke has done to deserve the vitriolic response from [MENTION=12825]cunning fergus[/MENTION]. As much as there are certain "bed wetters" on here who clearly post their bad experiences in an effort to gain some form of solidarity with like minded people, I'd say the same about cunning fergus, who posted that response safe in the knowledge that he'd get a load of "well said, mate" pats on the back from people who like to see themselves as a product of the school of hard knocks but in reality have worked in a cosy desk job all their lives - these people also make me cringe.

Good post.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Sorry to hear about this Pantani, in the week when Hillsbough highlighted many of the old ills of following football in the past you get a blast of its old embers.

Football fans are such a mixture of society it often puts us next to people with extreme attitudes to ourself. I think many of the responses given here show some see this behaviour as totally acceptable at football, whatever you were doing.

All I know is that my few experiences like this, last one at Gillingham away when a man in an Albion shirt starting chanting anti Irish songs and when I challenged him on what this had to do with supporting the Albion, got me a similar hostile response, left me feeling very low (think Wiggens-Cofidis). Hope this is not the case for you.

In the past when terrible things were said on the terrace and around the grounds you felt like their was little you can do, I remember Cambridge away and a disabled linesman getting abuse. Now it feels more people will support what you say in response to unexceptable behaviour and the Police/Stewards will also take action.

At Palace away the other year a Brighton fan was being racist while walking from the station, when I said something I thougt I was in real danger by his response (he was twice my size), however I saw him a few times after and never felt theatend, just wished we could kick him out of the Albion ranks for the vile he was spouting.

Just reading 'Homage to Catalonia' by George Orwell (showing how Gandi I am), puts across how divided by opionons we can all be supporting the same cause.

Just enjoy the win, see you all at the New Den on Saturday for another 3 points.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Absolutely that.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
That has to be my favourite post in NSC history. So many PC self-righteous geeks on here I'm very glad it's not a true representation of Albion fans. I'm sure this board wasn't as bad when it first started. There were genuine, proper, fans on here who appreciated who goes on at football grounds and didn't throw their toys out of the pram. That's not to say some of the things you hear are out of order, but why is it necessary to whine on here?

Fair play cunny fergus, glad someone had the effort to put into words what a lot of Albion fans think.

From your post you clearly don't like NSC / NSC posters so it begs the question why you've bothered to post over 600 times ? :dunce:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
If I am reading some of the replies correctly, some on here are not happy with the content of some of the threads / posts on here?

Well firstly let me remind you that it is a forum where you will get a varied amount of posts and comments and content, should certain individuals not like some of it, can i suggest either they don't open it, or if they do open it and don't like the content, just move on, failing that if you want a forum where EVERYTHING goes, either start your own or go to NSP where you seemingly can say what you like when you like.

Threatening to stab someone will not be acceptable content on NSC and will be moderated as such.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That wouldn't be a thinly disguised dig at me would it simmy ?:lolol:
Actually no, bushy it wouldn't. And I mean that. I don't always agree with you but you do earn my respect from your days in the forces. I strongly suspect you've seen a lot worse than some prick threatening to "shank" you. What tosser uses "shank" anyway?

If you want names, it is specifically Chicken Run who I believe is an estate agent, and marshy68. Both absolutely cringeworthy specimins on here pretty much all the time.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
If I am reading some of the replies correctly, some on here are not happy with the content of some of the threads / posts on here?

Well firstly let me remind you that it is a forum where you will get a varied amount of posts and comments and content, should certain individuals not like some of it, can i suggest either they don't open it, or if they do open it and don't like the content, just move on, failing that if you want a forum where EVERYTHING goes, either start your own or go to NSP where you seemingly can say what you like when you like.

Threatening to stab someone will not be acceptable content on NSC and will be moderated as such.
best post on this thread

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

good man

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
See the post immediately below yours, it illustrates your point about PC self righteous geeks perfectly :lolol:
How is it self righteous or geeky? If someone threatened to stab me, and I thought they were serious, I'd give evidence to the police. You'd probably just gun them down I guess.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
This:

and this:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here