Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Threatening to stab your own fans

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Personally I agree that whining on here is fairly pointless, but don't really understand what the bloke has done to deserve the vitriolic response from [MENTION=12825]cunning fergus[/MENTION]. As much as there are certain "bed wetters" on here who clearly post their bad experiences in an effort to gain some form of solidarity with like minded people, I'd say the same about cunning fergus, who posted that response safe in the knowledge that he'd get a load of "well said, mate" pats on the back from people who like to see themselves as a product of the school of hard knocks but in reality have worked in a cosy desk job all their lives - these people also make me cringe.

That is a fine post even though I am a bedwetter.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Tonight my friends and I were threatened with a stabbing from our fellow Albion fans. Now, I am the first to admit we can be annoying at times but to turn round to us and say "I will shank you if you do not shut up" is a little extreme. To then back this up when questioned over whether a threatened stabbing is really necessary with "I'm not threatening, I promise I will stab you" is really too much, tonight was my darkest day as an Albion fan despite the result.

I had the pleasure of standing behind you for this match. Well, the first half - I assume you chose to move yourself for the second half?

You didn't deserve any threats of stabbing, obviously. in fact I thought you were quite amusing for large parts. But you were constantly using abusive language and playing to the crowd and drawing attention to yourself. My misses has attended many matches but she thought you were OTT. Although most women find it offensive when people repeatedly use the "C" word so it's no surprise somebody within earshot took offence.

it's no problem for me - it's football after all. But if you play to the crowd you're open to reactions - good or bad.

Dec 29, 2011
Personally I agree that whining on here is fairly pointless, but don't really understand what the bloke has done to deserve the vitriolic response from [MENTION=12825]cunning fergus[/MENTION]. As much as there are certain "bed wetters" on here who clearly post their bad experiences in an effort to gain some form of solidarity with like minded people, I'd say the same about cunning fergus, who posted that response safe in the knowledge that he'd get a load of "well said, mate" pats on the back from people who like to see themselves as a product of the school of hard knocks but in reality have worked in a cosy desk job all their lives - these people also make me cringe.

well said, mate

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
By your own admission you are annoying. This is actually beyond doubt because you have very neatly franked your own personal representation as a shitout by coming onto this forum to expose your shortcomings as a normal adult man. I bet you said f*** all in response to this (alleged) aggression at the time, but instead simmered all the way back as a consequence of your impotence.

But now your shame is all out in the open, and you have created all this unnecessary bedwetterry amongst your fellow box room warriors and/or Ghandis' (delete as appropriate).

But then this was your intention all along, highlight another case of perceivied nastiness that you experienced at a BHA football match (surprised it wasnt racism) so that you and your fellow softies can wallow in your own piss and wind about the coarse nature of other BHA fans and how they only go to Watford or Orient..............never places like Chesterfield or Plymouth.

This forum is literally saturated with this kind of shit whether its about what nasty men sing at old trafford or what you should do because you have broken up with some bint or can we have 20 minutes silence to mark the anniversary of Aberfan or shall I bring along glow sticks to show everyone how great I am as a fan or what shall I do if I want to have a shit or shall I suck off my mate at Millwall so I can demonstrate how progressive we are to the neanderthals.................just f***ing grow up you twat.

NSC is thankfully not an accurate representation of BHA fans, (in fact the vast majority would have been soundly asleep at 1.00am), so you better get over it...............or prepare yourself for a wholly deserved stabbing.

Think you need a nap petal.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Let me get this right:

Someone starts a thread on here saying that he got threatened with a stabbing at a football match, and hordes of FACKIN HARD MEN absolutely tear into him and call him a c*nt for it.

What a pleasant place this continues to be. Warms the heart.

PS - I'm most amused by some of the usernames: Ian Baird's Fist, prettyboyshaw etc etc. Repulsed homosexuality is alive and well on NSC.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I remember my brother once remarking to me that you could come on here to start a thread on literally ANYTHING and you would have 10 people calling you a c*nt within half an hour.

This place really is a horrible little cesspit at times.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009

Its a shame you dont get it because it really is quite simple.

Either, BHA is the favoured team of a recently released homicidal maniac who, contrary to his strict conditions of parole, is now randomly threatening other fellow BHA fans with a gratitious stabbing with the sharpened end of a toothbrush (or maybe a paper clip stuck in a dried out bar of soap).

Or, alternatively, we have a fan whose conduct at Watford was so tedious that another fan debilitated by the constant infantile behaviour of the cretin near him was exasperated to the point the he threatened the twat with gratiuitous violence. A classic case of cause and effect.

Now I dont know which of these scenarios is true (I wasn't there), but if it was the second instance (or similar) I would not be on a public forum painting myself as a victim of "Jason IV" and hoping to illicit sympathy from other twats who weren't there, but prepared to suck up a wild allegation from a self confessed annoying twat as fact so they can indulge in another scat party about the dreadful nature of the underclasses who have the temerity to follow lovely old genteel Brighton.

Last home game we had the posts about the phantom monkey chanter of old falmer town and less than a week on we are now dealing with the strange case of the vicarage stand slasher.

I guess all our motives for posting are different, personally if I don't agree with a post I'll have my say, the tone of which will be representative of my view of the scale of twatishness of the post. I wont piss my pants or whine to the prefect if I get an offensive post back............but then I dont have a morbid self esteem problems or asperger syndrome.

Hasta la victora siempere you bedwetting twats.................no offence!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Either, BHA is the favoured team of a recently released homicidal maniac who, contrary to his strict conditions of parole, is now randomly threatening other fellow BHA fans with a gratitious stabbing with the sharpened end of a toothbrush (or maybe a paper clip stuck in a dried out bar of soap).

Or, alternatively, we have a fan whose conduct at Watford was so tedious that another fan debilitated by the constant infantile behaviour of the cretin near him was exasperated to the point the he threatened the twat with gratiuitous violence. A classic case of cause and effect.

Now I dont know which of these scenarios is true (I wasn't there), but if it was the second instance (or similar) I would not be on a public forum painting myself as a victim of "Jason IV" and hoping to illicit sympathy from other twats who weren't there, but prepared to suck up a wild allegation from a self confessed annoying twat as fact so they can indulge in another scat party about the dreadful nature of the underclasses who have the temerity to follow lovely old genteel Brighton.

Last home game we had the posts about the phantom monkey chanter of old falmer town and less than a week on we are now dealing with the strange case of the vicarage stand slasher.

I guess all our motives for posting are different, personally if I don't agree with a post I'll have my say, the tone of which will be representative of my view of the scale of twatishness of the post. I wont piss my pants or whine to the prefect if I get an offensive post back............but then I dont have a morbid self esteem problems or asperger syndrome.

Given the shit you have posted on this thread I would say that both of these would be a vast improvement on the problems you do have.

no offence!

Having a laugh at a football match is now punishable by a stabbing is it? honestly the nanny state is tightening it's grip, some people get offended by anything these day etc etc

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
That has to be my favourite post in NSC history. So many PC self-righteous geeks on here I'm very glad it's not a true representation of Albion fans. I'm sure this board wasn't as bad when it first started. There were genuine, proper, fans on here who appreciated who goes on at football grounds and didn't throw their toys out of the pram. That's not to say some of the things you hear are out of order, but why is it necessary to whine on here?

Fair play cunny fergus, glad someone had the effort to put into words what a lot of Albion fans think.

A few Mac ones too. That's a geek joke!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

So people should now "laugh off" threats of stabbing?

Riiiggghht.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

I do get it. In fact I think it is you who doesn't get it.

Young bloke playing to the gallery at the football, annoys a couple of people and gets threatened with being stabbed so posts on here in an effort to garner sympathy in a shaken state. My first thought was "you were probably being a bit annoying, and there are some complete twats out there unfortunately". Your first thought was to post an embarrassingly vicious load of shit in an incandescent rage.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Young bloke playing to the gallery at the football, annoys a couple of people and gets threatened with being stabbed so posts on here in an effort to garner sympathy in a shaken state. My first thought was "you were probably being a bit annoying, and there are some complete twats out there unfortunately". Your first thought was to post an embarrassingly vicious load of shit in an incandescent rage.
:thumbsup:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

Spot on.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009

I was wrong you do get it.

But let's get some points clear, IF the op was between (say) aged 15 to 25 then I will take some of this back, we were all young once and behaving like a twat comes with the territory. If he is older than 25 then unless he is a mental defective then no.........he's not a "young bloke" he is older enough to know better.

As for garnering sympathy in a shaken state, do me a favour, is this what the purpose of football forums are about? Maybe maybe IF he was not f***ing about and pissing people off around him. But he wasn't, he WAS twatting about, by his own admission he was annoying that means he was aware that he was f***ing people off.

Quite why anyone should feel sympathy for someone who bought this all on himself is a f***ing mystery. Even more ridiculous is the concept that this shame is planted on a public forum solely for the purpose of rebuilding an imbecile's fragile self esteem and just because a nasty man gave him a volley.

You think that was incandescent rage.......nope try complete and utter incredulity...........if I was in a incandescent rage I would probably threaten to stab someone..........or something like that. Not that I would do that on a public football forum obviously.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I was wrong you do get it.

But let's get some points clear, IF the op was between (say) aged 15 to 25 then I will take some of this back, we were all young once and behaving like a twat comes with the territory. If he is older than 25 then unless he is a mental defective then no.........he's not a "young bloke" he is older enough to know better.

As for garnering sympathy in a shaken state, do me a favour, is this what the purpose of football forums are about? Maybe maybe IF he was not f***ing about and pissing people off around him. But he wasn't, he WAS twatting about, by his own admission he was annoying that means he was aware that he was f***ing people off.

Quite why anyone should feel sympathy for someone who bought this all on himself is a f***ing mystery. Even more ridiculous is the concept that this shame is planted on a public forum solely for the purpose of rebuilding an imbecile's fragile self esteem and just because a nasty man gave him a volley.

You think that was incandescent rage.......nope try complete and utter incredulity...........if I was in a incandescent rage I would probably threaten to stab someone..........or something like that. Not that I would do that on a public football forum obviously.

Bloodyhell you really are annoying! Was it a long journey to get that far up your own arse!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here