Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread full of Terrace nostalgia

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
1984pk6.jpg
Look there's Danny Kendall out of Grange Hill in the yellow polo shirt in the middle...always knew he was a wrong'un

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
and to the right is the barman/owner from the winchester club in minder.........dave??

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
wookie....where are the bha pics from....web or your own ??

Jan 30, 2008
Terrace Nostalgia?

Oh yeah the good old days when you were packed in like sardines, not knowing when it was going to kick off. (Yep, not if but when).

No one wore colours so it was normal for someone to be suddenly battered for no reason at all.

Have to say I don't miss them at all!
you sound so boring :shrug:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
cardiff u sure?wasnt the flowerpot year if it was,best turnout for cardiff was when lets say the loonie element met up at the pub near st peters church,the northern was it?must of been 100+ lads in that boozer???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
just thinking of Millwall....was anyone at the game circa 1978 when they went 2-0 up only for Brighton to win 3-2.
I'm pretty sure that for some reason, the very small Millwall following were put by the tunnel in the west terrace (just south of the tunnel)

Was i dreaming !!!

yes i was there.

at half time`they tried to get into the west stand and i remember seeing some old bloke twatting millwall fans a bit like ed cid!!!

yes i was there.

at half time`they tried to get into the west stand and i remember seeing some old bloke twatting millwall fans a bit like ed cid!!!

Nope you are not dreaming.

I was there too. Just around teh tunnel at the Goldstone. They were the notoroious 'Treatment' and 'F' troop Millwall thugs. Recently had been exposed on Panorama (when it was a serious news agenda setting programme) as the hardest 'firm' in British football hooliganism.
9671-large.jpg

As a 13 year old I couldn't understand why all these people had suddenly turned up wearing bright blue woolly balaclava hats. Now, I understand that they were wearing blue surgical masks.

The game was in late August!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here