Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those Two lads shot dead in Florida......

You look very poor Simster, as usual. The stuff about teeth, the "we all think so", the impression that you are drowning in fortune and I have no mates, the vilifying of my stewarding (despite that I'm one who'll entertain discussing with you and the howler monkeys, who invite the alternative opinion but then spit venom when it isn't exactly the same as theirs), the childish name-calling and constant popping of your drooping face over the parapet since I joined NSC in the late 1900's - all energy spent that ultimately makes you look just rather silly and bitchy. I often leave off threads when the likes of you, or Safeway or buzzer has revealed the reliable inner core of bitchy backside that would be below a teenage girl to come out with.

No doubt one of your chummies can spend their time hunting down a thread and quoting stuff that suits "we", but that don't impress me much.
Lesser men like you have to exist though, I realise that.
You are, again, rather weak and ineffectual.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You look very poor Simster, as usual. The stuff about teeth, the "we all think so", the impression that you are drowning in fortune and I have no mates, the vilifying of my stewarding (despite that I'm one who'll entertain discussing with you and the howler monkeys, who invite the alternative opinion but then spit venom when it isn't exactly the same as theirs), the childish name-calling and constant popping of your drooping face over the parapet since I joined NSC in the late 1900's - all energy spent that ultimately makes you look just rather silly and bitchy. I often leave off threads when the likes of you, or Safeway or buzzer has revealed the reliable inner core of bitchy backside that would be below a teenage girl to come out with.

No doubt one of your chummies can spend their time hunting down a thread and quoting stuff that suits "we", but that don't impress me much.
Lesser men like you have to exist though, I realise that.
You are, again, rather weak and ineffectual.

Top rant out of a clear blue sky NMH! :lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
_52236187_tyson,shawn.jpg

Surprisingly lax?

Makes you grateful. I've wandered the some dodgy streets in South America in the early hours and never really considered the danger - probably because I was drunk.
but you woke up in the morning with a sore arse :wrong:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Enjoyable read

Not sure if it's related, but someone mentioned somewhere that one in a hundred Americans are in jail, so if the population of the US is 300 million, 3 million must be in jail. Perhaps it comes from the frontier times, where things were sorted out by guns, and this has carried over to the present day

So much for The Land of the Free

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here