Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

those fans who sed to palace fans "murray wasnt our best player, bennett is and

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have an 11 year old son and a teenage step-son I think I can help out here.....

"For everyone on here that told the Palace fans that it didn't matter that we were losing Murray as we still have Bennett this season.

Please be prepared to lose Bennett to the Premier League and feel embarrassed for your comments.

The chance to 'star' on Match of the Day is a big draw for him and he will soon be leaving us."

I think that is what is says.

Good man, thanks for clearing that up... I can go back to watching paint dry now.

PS: Anyone know if the illiterate has been on Jeremy Kyle? I'm sure he's on it now?

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
LOL! the chance to star on Match of the Day?

what a ridiculous post

What an amazingly believable rumour - I am completely taken in by this, oh no we have lost our whole squad to the premier, and the manager. I hope Bloom can turn Amex into a skating rink so it doesn't have to be sold and pulled down for an amusement park.
Are there any bulldozers on the webcam yet??

Top Cat's Top Boy

Sep 8, 2006
eastbourne
What an amazingly believable rumour - I am completely taken in by this, oh no we have lost our whole squad to the premier, and the manager. I hope Bloom can turn Amex into a skating rink so it doesn't have to be sold and pulled down for an amusement park.
Are there any bulldozers on the webcam yet??

100.00 quid bet to the charity of the winners choice. I say bennet is leaving very soon for norich. you say he starts the season for brighton?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Norich you say...? Really?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Wow Boris really needs to do something about Croydon's education system.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Well, supposedly Norwich have had a bid of £3m+ for Snodgrass turned down, which I was thinking was potentially good news for us, as it indicates they may be looking elsewhere, and indeed aiming higher.

But clearly the OP knows what he's talking about. :(

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Surely Benno wont go to a PubSide called Norich, I remeber playing against them on a sunday, Ironicly named because eight out of 11 of the 1st team were called Richard, also it sounded better then Nodicks

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The first post is a classic example of why spelling, grammar and punctuation ARE important, even on a message board. If nothing else it prevents you from looking a complete prat, to say nothing of the fact that it's a pretty good rule-of-thumb that people with a poor command of English are usually as thick as pigshit and often have polarised opinions (as they lack the intellectual skills to think through an argument).

End of grammar debate!

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Wow. Just wow.

I wasn't sure if Bennett was going to leave but now this informative and intelligent chap has confirmed he's going to Norich i'm resigned to him leaving. Cheers for the inside scoop Top Boy.

Top Cat's Top Boy

Sep 8, 2006
eastbourne
Wow. Just wow.

I wasn't sure if Bennett was going to leave but now this informative and intelligent chap has confirmed he's going to Norich i'm resigned to him leaving. Cheers for the inside scoop Top Boy.

joke all you want. He is leaving which is bad for brighton. 2 of our best players leaving is not good for our next season.

would you rather bennet leaves or stays with us?.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know. hes leaving. i will bet you any money you like.

Even if he does go it's nowhere near an exclusive you muppet - everyone on this board knew there was a good chance of it happening. Pipe down and learn to spell.

PS - From your last post you seem to be claiming to be Albion not Palarse?! Please tell me your not Albion :(

Last edited:

Even if he does go it's nowhere near an exclusive you muppet - everyone on this board new there was a good chance of it happening. Pipe down and learn to spell.

........(

pot, kettle and black spring to mind :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here