Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

those fans who sed to palace fans "murray wasnt our best player, bennett is and

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
we still have him for next season.'

did you place your order for some hunble pie?

do you have your wipes redy to wipe the egg off your face?.

the draw of staring on match of the day is to grate for him.

250px-Monkey-typing.jpg

'Given enough time, a hypothetical monkey typing at random would, as part of its output, almost surely produce all of Shakespeare's plays. In this image a chimpanzee is giving it a try.'

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
he is getting better, just 2 mistakes....'Dis' is not a word used by normal humans, it's a word used by Chavs and it is Bennett with 2 T's not Bennet. Thank god school is back on Monday......

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So what was the Murray bit about? Is he a Trailer trash supporter? Still none the wiser.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

OK I can guess at what most of the other stuff is about, this bit might as well be in chinese as far as I'm concerned

Anybody??

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I know on the grammar thread I said we should not mock those that can't spell or type grammatically... however for this one I do make an exception, as I cannot understand a word of it!

Are you fick or somethink? Hee's saying he's got some 'huNble pie' 'redy' for you after you've wiped the egg off off your face. f*** knows what he's on about-I failed Gibberish 101. 'Grate' post btw TCTB. Makes me feel all intelligent like.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
OK I can guess at what most of the other stuff is about, this bit might as well be in chinese as far as I'm concerned

Anybody??

The draw of starring on Match of the Day, is too great for him.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I must be missing something, I have no idea what this thread is about or how Palarse buying Murray has anything to do with Bennett, also havent heard any rumours that Benno was even going, I am very confused but I do think its nice that NSC is so openminded it allows "special people" to post on here, Good on you NSC I will recomend the site for Care in the Comunity award

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Interesting a Palace fan in Eastbourne...Who'dve thought they could get their caravans all that way down to that part of the world.

I'd be careful though as "Hunble" pie in Eastbourne is what they call felching

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Jesus, what the bloody hell are you on about? Murray has gone to Palarse, and as far as I know Bennett is still an Albion player. So I think I will wait for a club statement, rather than trying to decipher your mumbo jumbo.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
250px-Monkey-typing.jpg

'Given enough time, a hypothetical monkey typing at random would, as part of its output, almost surely produce all of Shakespeare's plays. In this image a chimpanzee is giving it a try.'

[yt]JcSUWP0QNeY[/yt]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
2 quick points to our illiterate little friend:

1) ADAM EL-ABD was deemed our best player by the majority last year - that is a fact.

2) How do you know anything about Benno or Murray (****) when you haven't watched them (probably ever) as you support that shite near sainsburys...?

frostie_BHAFC

May 18, 2011
Sorry in English can someone tell me if Bennett is leaving? I haven’t heard anything about this anywhere and just checked Seagulls website and there doesn’t seem to be anything on there about it????????????

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
He'll score against us, make no bones about that. I have a feeling you'll be VERY disappointed with your new top earner though. A couple of weeks of his lazy disinterest and you'll be baying for blood. When he get's one year left on his contract he'll play out of his skin and then join Millwall. Enjoy that.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
we still have him for next season.'

did you place your order for some hunble pie?

do you have your wipes redy to wipe the egg off your face?.

I have an 11 year old son and a teenage step-son I think I can help out here.....

"For everyone on here that told the Palace fans that it didn't matter that we were losing Murray as we still have Bennett this season.

Please be prepared to lose Bennett to the Premier League and feel embarrassed for your comments.

The chance to 'star' on Match of the Day is a big draw for him and he will soon be leaving us."

I think that is what is says.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here