Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

those fans who sed to palace fans "murray wasnt our best player, bennett is and

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Even if he does go it's nowhere near an exclusive you muppet - everyone on this board knew there was a good chance of it happening. Pipe down and learn to spell.

PS - From your last post you seem to be claiming to be Albion not Palarse?! Please tell me your not Albion :(

lol - apologies - trying to work at same time... However my one error does not compare to the thread starters' severail , in my opinion. :)

More than one I'm afraid.:bigwave:

frostie_BHAFC

May 18, 2011
Bloody hell i didn’t think this would turn into a spelling lesson! Let’s wait and see if it’s confirmed by the club, until then he is one of our players. IF he does go the am sure that TB and GP will find the right players to fill his place, Maybe I’m going over old grounds that everyone is bored of hearing but is KLL out of the window or could that still be happening?

I have to say if I'm ever bored at work I come on NSC just for a laugh at all the arguments! Keep it up lads it provides me entertainment in a very boring job

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
More than one I'm afraid.:bigwave:

lol - i don't bother to go back to check everything I write on here. Please don't make me scan and post my English Lit A-Level certificate :) (jokes btw)

May as well throw in a speling mistake in this one too for comedy purposes... Maybe evan 2...?!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
we still have him for next season.'

did you place your order for some hunble pie?

do you have your wipes redy to wipe the egg off your face?.

the draw of staring on match of the day is to grate for him.

I think I can just about understand what you are trying to say.

I am sure most fans hate Murray for joining the scum, and for making it public at such an insensitive time.

With regards to Bennett, I think most of us expect to lose him if/when Norwich come back in the summer. Indeed, I suspect that there was an agreement to that with him before, so he stayed and ensured our promotion.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
joke all you want. 2 of our best players leaving is not good for our next season.

would you rather bennet leaves or stays with us?.
Top Cat,I think I might have worked it out,by your original posting you are a Palarse fan and as quoted above two of your best players are leaving you and it is not good for you next season! Or there again you could be a uneducated wind up merchant who posted under the name of Eastbourne,same place of abode (Er! that's home to you) same age,same birthdate or it's just a fantastic coincidence,either way,take a mile walk along Eastbourne pier...Good God,to think this moron lives near me,please tell me your not in one of those caravans near Pevensey?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here