Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Ridiculous Banning Bolleaux...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Here's what I tried to post about ten minutes ago, but by the time i'd finished tapping it in, the starter of the thread had been banned, along with the banned person he was attempting to defend. Strange days...

Still no answer to the question - why was The Complete Badger banned? Most of NSC has agreed that it was an unfair banning. SORT IT OUT

Have to say I can't ever recall TCB doing any kind of ban-worthy post off the top of me head. Ban would appear a tad DRACONIAN. A 1am decision, like Bry Nylon's flounce, perchance? Something about 'constant whining' wasn't it? Well, we all do THAT nowadays, especially when the first team act like the lowest wankers in wankerdom in blowing out a play-off chance by capitulating at home against bottom of the league :shrug:

Oh, and when the **** that's cyber-bullying me favourite NSC-posting grandmother gets outed in court, can he or she be given a LIFETIME ban on here? Cheers :thumbsup:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
All the kids are banned these days. It's the latest trend. They're probably posting vids of themselves happy slapping each other on youtube.

Can we have a nice thread about DIY tips now?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Zesh Rehman =

kevin_teenager_270.jpg

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
All the kids are banned these days. It's the latest trend. They're probably posting vids of themselves happy slapping each other on youtube.

Can we have a nice thread about DIY tips now?

Get someone who knows what they are doing to do it instead ?

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
I fail to see why Zesh Rehman has been banned, any threads realating to this (except this one) have been deleted or locked. it's interesting that irritants like deductions or Paulsmithdick can go on forever.

NB yes i am a fairly new poster, but am a long time reader

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I fail to see why Zesh Rehman has been banned, any threads realating to this (except this one) have been deleted or locked. it's interesting that irritants like deductions or Paulsmithdick can go on forever.

NB yes i am a fairly new poster, but am a long time reader

Think you'll find one of those has been banned more than once. I'm sure the moderators love having to lock or delete threads. Why bother after a few clear warnings.

In any case it's only the "naughty step" for a few days.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Oh, and when the **** that's cyber-bullying me favourite NSC-posting grandmother gets outed in court, can he or she be given a LIFETIME ban on here? Cheers :thumbsup:

Why would somebody bully your granny?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Banning doesn't do any good, it's like an ASBO for this lot, bloody status symbol. Bring back national service, or hang 'em. No bring back national service then hang'em.
bastards.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If I became a moderator I would censor words from posts like Yossarian did in Catch 22.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
F F S. Its Friday night. Take a look at yourselves. Go out and get drunk and/or get laid rather than worrying about whether you've been banned from NSC; whatever your sex, age or sexual orientation. Have a curry, chill out Bobby Womack, go bird watching, skinny dipping. Write a poem. Start a revolution. DO SOMETHING.

Detach yourself from the umbilical chord that is NSC. It defines no-one. It is no-ones life.

I shall now practice what I preach.........

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
F F S. Its Friday night. Take a look at yourselves. Go out and get drunk and/or get laid rather than worrying about whether you've been banned from NSC; whatever your sex, age or sexual orientation. Have a curry, chill out Bobby Womack, go bird watching, skinny dipping. Write a poem. Start a revolution. DO SOMETHING.

Detach yourself from the umbilical chord that is NSC. It defines no-one. It is no-ones life.

I shall now practice what I preach.........

Screaming J rocks. (I have done one of the above this evening, by the way. It was the curry)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think you will find that Zesh was banned for the following comment to the Insider on the 'Ask the Club' forum

"You want all the fans you can when the clubs doing shit but as soon as we start doing well you just dont give a shit."

There is no need for it, end of. The Insider does an excellent job on ATC, and when that facility was unavailable for 6 months I don't think that NSC was a better place.

As for TCB, I think he overstepped the line between ranting after Port Vale (perfectly understandable), and personal abuse against one or two players and members of staff. You can argue that some posters get away with more, and you may very well be right. It is impossible to be totally objective, we were all cut up about the play off chances disappearing in one crap afternoon, but there are still some limits on how to conduct yourself. Tomorrow he comes back with a clean slate.

I think that Watford O and his many aliases are not welcome here. Deductions is a bell end, but just being thick and a wind up merchant aren't sufficient offences to get a permanent banning.

As for being a granny or a twelve year old, or even a twelve year old granny (just to make our Dewsbury members feel at home), there should be no favouritism or double standards. It's only an internet message board, not something to live your life through.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Right ban El Presidente as I am a Dewsbury boy..........or girl...perhaps a granny actually

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here