Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Ridiculous Banning Bolleaux...

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Does the "downtime" today..(30 minutes) get added to the 7 day ban......?

Is the ban reduced for good behaviour....?

If the banned cells get overcrowded, will "tagging" be brought in.....?

Oh..................and I think the 7 day ban for Zesh Rehman is absolute bollocks.
And I do think the moderators are extremely harsh on some posters.

And I do think some posters (one in particular) must be rimming one of the moderators, to get away with the utter bollocks he puts on here.

That is all..................

....................for now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
And I do think the moderators are extremely harsh on some posters.

And I do think some posters (one in particular) must be rimming one of the moderators, to get away with the utter bollocks he puts on here.

That is all................
....................for now.

f*** it - let's do it then....spill your guts.

But before you do, remember...

1. NSC averages around 1500 posts a day. It is extremely unlikely that every post gets read by a moderator.

2. The 'report post to moderator' is available to all and, periodically, publicised.

3. Despite NSC having 5000 or so members and receiving c10,000 posts a week, the 'Report post' function is used, approximately once every 2 weeks or so.

It's not hard to draw the conclusion that NSC members are, by and large, happy with what is posted.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I imagine it is more to do with the 'hilarious' posts on the Argus comments.

saw the on north stand polls...people are writing on there pretending to be posters off here...ive had loads saying vulture but dont give a shit....im sure yorkie dont give a monkeys about them....think it has something to do with nsp or here....

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
f*** it - let's do it then....spill your guts.

But before you do, remember...

1. NSC averages around 1500 posts a day. It is extremely unlikely that every post gets read by a moderator.

2. The 'report post to moderator' is available to all and, periodically, publicised.

3. Despite NSC having 5000 or so members and receiving c10,000 posts a week, the 'Report post' function is used, approximately once every 2 weeks or so.

It's not hard to draw the conclusion that NSC members are, by and large, happy with what is posted.

What,s the point..............?

One of your moderators removed a thread a while ago.................a thread that had a posters name in the title, and insulted him in that title too.
No reasons given..............just removed. Offending "shit" who posted it................nothing...!

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
I also noticed that in the thread "Are you still boycotting the Goldstone", my post was removed. I can't think what for, apart from a remark about thinking it was OK to shop there now was like forgetting about how the MK Dons came into existance.

Are we not allowed to say anything disparaging about them?? Do we get threads removed for that?? It was only my third ever post, doesn't make me think North Stand Chat will remain the forum of choice in the long run if you're not allowed to say anything without it being removed...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I also noticed that in the thread "Are you still boycotting the Goldstone", my post was removed. I can't think what for, apart from a remark about thinking it was OK to shop there now was like forgetting about how the MK Dons came into existance.

Are we not allowed to say anything disparaging about them?? Do we get threads removed for that?? It was only my third ever post, doesn't make me think North Stand Chat will remain the forum of choice in the long run if you're not allowed to say anything without it being removed...

It's still there

DFS Goldstone? - Page 2 - North Stand Chat

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What,s the point..............?

One of your moderators removed a thread a while ago.................a thread that had a posters name in the title, and insulted him in that title too.
No reasons given..............just removed. Offending "shit" who posted it................nothing...!

Tell me the specifics and I'll hunt it down. Come on - don't me all mouth...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Feel free to say what you want about Franchise FC. As Clapham said, nothing has been removed!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Tell me the specifics and I'll hunt it down. Come on - don't me all mouth...

Couldn,t be sure who removed it..............but Lord b was one of the only moderators on line at the time......(or shortly after the thread was posted). I,m also aware that Hiney likes to bully this particular poster too...........but I don,t think it was him.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Couldn,t be sure who removed it..............but Lord b was one of the only moderators on line at the time......(or shortly after the thread was posted). I,m also aware that Hiney likes to bully this particular poster too...........but I don,t think it was him.

What was the thread/post called and about?

Come on - you've been asked outright - give specifics.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
What was the thread/post called and about?

Come on - you've been asked outright - give specifics.

If i recall rightly, it was a follow on thread from an original thread about the game being postponed due to frozen pitch recently.
I will also pm you the gist of the thread............wont do it here, as it will name a poster, giving the bullies on here the amuntion to re-commence their pathetic attacks.
As you may gather , if you get the thread................I don,t like bullies.............especially internet ones.............and I dont care how many or how big they are............they all go down with a baseball bat rapped round their head.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I have directed Bozza to the thread in question, which is quite an achievement as I was busy bumming an MK Dongs fan at the time.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
In all honestly some of you need to get your arses onto other football boards where you only need to sneeze to get your post removed.

.. or perhaps you'd like a messageboard where everything is split into different forums.

Believe me you wouldn't.

I scan a lot of clubs boards and believe me this is one of the best (in terms on content) on the internet.

The only other one I can think of as good is the Leeds board.

They are are either very boring and "policed" or full of complete W*nkers.

.. or have to be a member to read, struggling to come up with another user name you will forget in an instance.

This board has very clear lines above personal abuse to other members and people associated with the club in general, but still manages to be a melting pot of fans views and annoying people posting anagrams because they havent got anything worthwhile to say about the football.

Something must be working if the club have a permanent presence on here.

I know people complain about the usual faces having a bit of love-on on here, but to be honest we ain't got that many fans at the moment. That is also something to bear in mind if you are a younger poster who thinks this big internet thing is anonymous. It isn't - especially on here, when with a couple of PMs and a nod and wink you can work out who somebody is.

In any case, the moderators only operate a naughty room and from what I heard it's rather quite good.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think some of you naughty scamps secretly want to be told off by

supernanny_narrowweb__200x352.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here