Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Here we go, part 2

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I thought the first episode was pretty poor but would give it another chance, its certainly not getting any better and a really poor follow up to a great film.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The guy who had the suspect heart attack appears to have recovered very quickly.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The blonde modette is very alluring

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh dear Mum was in bed with his boss

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very thought provoking and superbly filmed

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
All becoming very poignant for me, As I was kinda the like the cramps t-shirt wearing young psychobilly (who was not on in the film) who looks like he may getting what i got.

As with the film before,the portrail of the Bigger Older skinhead praying on skin/punk/rockabilly/and psychobilly kids with no real farther figure (yes I am ashamed I was sucked in when I was younger) did happen, it all seems like yesterday and so real, it kinda makes it hard to watch for me. It can not just be me, others must have similar experiances back in the early too mid 80s.

Although I do not recall Townies on motorbikes :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Who was LOL having sex with in the car in the final scene, it wasn't very clear, I thought it looked like the man from the TV shop, but it was more likely to be 'Milky'?

Milky, the man from the shop was shagging the boys Mum in exchange for giving him a job.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
the man from the shop was shagging the boys Mum in exchange for giving him a job.

Blinking flip, no flies on you is there!

It was more watchable than the previous week but it's all too predictable and not very good. Like the film was a swipe at the far right this is just a swipe at Thatcher's Britain. It's been done soo many times before and quite frankly done allot better!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here