Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Is Englang '86 - C4 22:00 hrs

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
So the bloke with the mohawk is now palling up with the black geezer on the wedding bus?!? Is he a reformed racist for the TV show or did he have a conversion on the road to Damascus at the end of This is England after black geezer was half beaten to death? Confucious reigns in the CM gaff!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is fecking brilliant, so 80s I just love it

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No ad break between Ultimate BB and This is England '86 is how I understood the stiuation

I suspect you are right and I misunderstood it

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Not sure they got the mix right of frivolous hilarity carried out by buffoons and anything important enough to have slow-motions and ponderous shots and weighty emo-piano playing. I'll keep watching, as it was by no means rubbish, but the idiocy of these people doesn't really fit with the supposed realism meant to be told in the piece.
And there's something too 30 Days of Nightish about that one girl. *shudder*

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:shrug:

Very average, I thought.

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
So the bloke with the mohawk is now palling up with the black geezer on the wedding bus?!? Is he a reformed racist for the TV show or did he have a conversion on the road to Damascus at the end of This is England after black geezer was half beaten to death? Confucious reigns in the CM gaff!

'Combo' played by Stephen Graham kicked 7 bales out of 'Milky' in the film. This is a different guy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here