Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Third highest Albion attendance

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Is that so..s'pose depends on what you define as liberties.

Took the ground over.Then we went over there the following year on Paul Millers debut, and took the North Bank, forcing the scummy ***** on to the pitch.:cool:

Ever since, they've been a bunch of nobody *****.I'll upload a couple of interesting pics later.:afro:

:glare:The last time a team came to the Lane and took libertys was 1977, and that Was Arsenal, funnily enough. ;);):jester:

We lose 5-0, and Arsenal had the whole of the Paxton and the Park Lane. I've never heard the storys of the home game against Brighton in 78 though.

Since the mods are involved!!

Whilst living in Walthamstow I used to go to a pub in Hoe Street, a real football pub. Uniquely and because of its location it hosted Arsenal, West Ham and for this story more importantly Spurs fans. Tolerance was the by word unless liberties were taken by outsiders.

Not knowing the rules I attended an England game wearing a Brighton shirt:yahoo:.

Soon this huge mother ****** turned up. 3 times my size.

After initial investigation, his banter became more and more aggressive and provoking.

He referred me the Goldstone - being in his words one of the main ring leaders, showing me scars from the day. My only option at this point was to banter back,

"aye but we took your arses at Tottenham, how much did you bring down 5,000? We took 10,000 up to you and we took over Tottenham.

Not bad for a little club!"

He laughed............deadly silence and I mean deadly silence,

"F****** good days both of 'em. The C***s never massed up like that game.

Lot of lads gave Brighton there due that day, better turnout than Chelsea....."

He then offerred me to the bar. And bought me beer.

I used to see him every so often, passing through stations. His mates were all nutters, some part of Walthamstow/ Leyron Tottenham firm or more.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Just one, of the pictures i took when Arsenal were in town in 2006, what a bunch of *****, getting this protection, abit of topic i know. This isn't even the ground, this is just outside a pub!:annoyed::laugh:

The year before, behind the old bill, was 2 horses AND 3 Jam Sarnies.

Also, when the won the league, the asked to be locked in there ground for there own safety, what a bunch of *****..:censored:

Anyway back on topic.

Attachments

• DSC00554.JPG
    DSC00554.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 106

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
There a better one than that, but it takes to long :yawn:

Lets Dance :dance:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:laugh: Back on topic :jester:

Which others team took the North Stand?:blush:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
:laugh: Back on topic :jester:

Which others team took the North Stand?:blush:

most, I'd imagine...

You're making me chuckle in this thread PD. You're like a small child gathering around the feet of his granddad, asking what the war was like. I like to imagine that up until recently you were playing with toy 'casuals' similar to how previous generations played with their toy soldiers.:)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
most, I'd imagine...

You're making me chuckle in this thread PD. You're like a small child gathering around the feet of his granddad, asking what the war was like. I like to imagine that up until recently you were playing with toy 'casuals' similar to how previous generations played with their toy soldiers.:)

Danny Dyer is my hero.:thumbsup:

I'm a Pwopa Nawty kiddy.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Pretty much how it was. There was a 45 minute battle for the roof of the tea hut under the west stand. Finally held by Brighton fans fighting for their lives, ripping up the felt and boarding to smack around the heads of the Spurs fans trying to get up and at them.
Made me spill my Bovril the bastards.

I was on that roof & that was the day I met my mate who I still go to games with now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here