Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things which have been lost from football.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I got the year wrong. Now go back and check 1993, Southampton at home. I'm telling you it was 7,300 that season. And I'll tell you what, there is no f***ing WAY you average 21,000 in 1993. It was just over 12,000.

Tell me where I ever called it "footie", FFS.

Why, because you say so? I'm far more a football man than you'll ever be, Mr South London Chelsea fan. I mean, how f***ing Proper PLASTIC can you get? I've probably been to Stamford Bridge more times than you, let alone the Goldstone. And I'd completely OWN you on most football facts.

Course it does. All the time. The white man's warrior speaks (fresh from Haywards Heath or some middle class South London suburb) :thumbsup:

Erm yes, but how was it relevant to ANYTHING I said?
what the f*** are you on about you've been to more games than me ?? football man my arse !! the very fact you talk about "owning " me on facts shouts and screams to the world " anorak who is desperately trying to conjure up some sort of online football persona.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
anyone remember when they introduced the keeper backpass rule, and gary line-acre [(c) mick channon] moaned on and on about what a stupid rule it was.

Well no gary, it wasn't. It was an excellent rule and now that keepers have adjusted to it, there isn't a sane person on earth who would go back to things as they were, when keepers and centra halves could just pass the ball back and forth to each other - a tactic that saw scotland eliminated at uruguay's expense in the world cup, 1982.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I appear to have got the year wrong on one of my figures. :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm bored now, you team up with your master. Perhaps go to Chelski with him, one day in their shiny new stadium, yeah?

done it mate. I am on I think 70 league grounds at the moment, not including Jock or Foriegn.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
what the f*** are you on about you've been to more games than me ?? football man my arse !! the very fact you talk about "owning " me on facts shouts and screams to the world " anorak who is desperately trying to conjure up some sort of online football persona.
Maybe in your pink fluffy world, eh.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I knew that, and was praying no-one would pick that up.

Obviously a plastic fan like bushy was never going to manage it though. ;)
not a plastic fan, not a brilliant one either, dont go all the time, just average, but dont need to constantly reiterate my football credentials like you, because i KNOW i'm a real fan, its not manufactured like yours, you're the football fan equivalent of girls aloud.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
-managers being referred to in the programme as "Mr" ie Mr R.Slade

-player questionnaires in magazines or programmes which always, unfailingly, featured the answers "Dire Straits", "Phil Collins", and "Only Fools & Horses".

-youth team players at top clubs being boot boys for the first team players

-First Division players cycling or getting the bus to training

-the First Division, in fact

-programme adverts for Bejam and Radio Rentals (supplier of the famous 14" Redifusion colour television to be awarded to the lucky player of the year)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
not a plastic fan, not a brilliant one either, dont go all the time, just average, but dont need to constantly reiterate my football credentials like you, because i KNOW i'm a real fan, its not manufactured like yours, you're the football fan equivalent of girls aloud.
Nor do I really, but I find myself defending my position as a normal Albion fan who lives in Reigate after your stupid sneery remarks from this morning.

If you don't like me sneering at the fact that you're a plastic "footie fan" with no roots in West London, then get off my f***ing back for having the temerity to live in Reigate. Simples.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
-entire crowds wearing hats (flat caps or trilbys only, please, gentlemen)

-Stan Boardman's HILARIOUS FA Cup Final pre-match entertainment :rolleyes:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
-Shoot! magazine

-matches being played with snow on the pitch

-matches being played with mud on the pitch

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Nor do I really, but I find myself defending my position as a normal Albion fan who lives in Reigate after your stupid sneery remarks from this morning.

If you don't like me sneering at the fact that you're a plastic "footie fan" with no roots in West London, then get off my f***ing back for having the temerity to live in Reigate. Simples.
what the f*** has WEST london got to do with it ? be careful here simster , you could end up making a TOTAL c unt of yourself.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
what the f*** has WEST london got to do with it ? be careful here simster , you could end up making a TOTAL c unt of yourself.

Do you two have to hijack every f***ing thread the other posts on for fucks sake?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here