Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things the rest of the World owns, but ...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
.... you don't.

Either because it just doesn't float your boat, you don't see the point of it, or it just seems too expensive for what it is.

Me. I don't have an I-pod. There I've said it, mock me for all you're worth. It seems that EVERYONE has one, but I've got a couple of little MP3 players and that seems to do the job.

I'm looking for a new little stereo for the bedroom at the moment, and they just all seem to come with "i-pod Docking Stations" as if everyone simply must want one with their stereo. Well, I don't. I wouldn't have a use for it, and believing I'm probably paying extra to have this docking station, I'm trying to avoid getting one, but boy does that limit my choice.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Mark, you don't have an I-pod?!!? Ridiculous!! I also have an i-pod docking station!!!

I think I pretty much have all fo the normal stuff - apart from a pair of hair straighteners, which all my friends look at me as if I'm crazy when I say I don't have any.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I have no i-pod, no hair straighteners and

no games consoles

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Games console.
Jeffrey Archer novel.
SatNav.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I dont have an Ipod either. And Im in my twenties. :shrug:

could not see the fascination to be honest, and never listen to music while im out and about anyway. (apart from the radio.)

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Satnav,
Car for said satnav (between cars at the moment!),
Games consoles.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
i dont own a games console, i want a wii but dont see the point in getting one untill i have some time on my hands to actually play on thing.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't have;

An iPod [my phone has an mp3 player built in - why carry another one?]
Sat-nav
Sky TV [enough shit to watch on Freeview anyway]

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I don't have a facebook account, a myspace page, msnmessenger or anything else like that. Nor do I have a an i-pod or a games console.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here