Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things the rest of the World owns, but ...

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
what does that mean ? is it a im a fatty kinda thing like y eye

:laugh: no.

I don't know really I guess its just the way i read it. Read it in a Newcastle accent and then you might get the joke. It was a passing comment anyway so i would'nt worry to much. :blush:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
credit cards
flat screen tv
oyster card
microwave
kids .......(on way though)
parents
trainers
tracksuit or jogging bottoms
a hoodie
hair & related products.........gone
games consul of any kind
sandels
swine flu

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
İbrahim Tatlıses;2946301 said:
90vd38.gif

wii fit :drool:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

Nice random use of that clip Taybha. I reckon we should start a trend whereby that makes random appearances on threads. It will brighten up the dullest of threads, and make me smile in the middle of the nastiest binfests.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Nice random use of that clip Taybha. I reckon we should start a trend whereby that makes random appearances on threads. It will brighten up the dullest of threads, and make me smile in the middle of the nastiest binfests.

Works for me

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No I-Pod, I have an Iriver which as it has a radio I much prefer. I don't have a games console either, using to have a Megadrive but that was a long time ago.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gritty, you don't even have a WALLET.
Surely thats the most obvious thing practically everyone else in the world has except you. I know I'm obsessed by this, but I still find it mindboggling.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Gritty, you don't even have a WALLET.
Surely thats the most obvious thing practically everyone else in the world has except you.

LOL, I hadn't even thought of that.

It works for me. Just this lunchtime I got to the till and was shuffling through my collection of things, struggling to find the Credit Card I wanted to use, and briefly thought "ut-oh" when there it was wrapped up inside an old shop receipt from a few days ago. Snorted!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
LOL, I hadn't even thought of that.

It works for me. Just this lunchtime I got to the till and was shuffling through my collection of things, struggling to find the Credit Card I wanted to use, and briefly thought "ut-oh" when there it was wrapped up inside an old shop receipt from a few days ago. Snorted!

That'd give me heart failure, if I thought one of my cards was missing.
Wallets are GREAT. Last week, I actually found £20 I didn't know I had, tucked away in a fold of my wallet that I never use. Felt like I'd won the lottery.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Last week, I actually found £20 I didn't know I had, tucked away in a fold of my wallet that I never use. Felt like I'd won the lottery.

What makes you think I don't get that? You may have the odd fold of your wallet that could hide money, but in my case, that can happen with literally any pocket in any piece of clothing I own ..... or indeed glovebox, cup holder etc in the car.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
A Twitter account
SatNav
Any interest whatsoever in Katie Price and Peter Andre

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here