Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things the rest of the World owns, but ...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What makes you think I don't get that? You may have the odd fold of your wallet that could hide money, but in my case, that can happen with literally any pocket in any piece of clothing I own ..... or indeed glovebox, cup holder etc in the car.

But surely you can't have any idea how much cash you're carrying around with you at any given time, what with it all sloshing around with receipts, credit cards, SPL predictions, football tickets (used and new), pieces of toilet roll, driving licence, photos, passports, birth certificates, IOU's, AA cards, library cards, feathers, poker chips, luncheon vouchers, coupons for Lenor, etc.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Microwave

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No inside toilet, no central heating, no car just an old Raleigh bike, no electricity in my house and I bath in metal tub in front of the wood fire. Do I win?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
tv service. though that is mrs starry doing. we have the pre-no tv rule tv here but i don't know the last time it was switched on for a dvd or anything.

we are microwave-less here as well. never seen a need for one yet.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't have a Wii. My daughter does, and it has a boxing thing on it. You can stand there and flap like a wounded, effeminate, one legged sea-gull on mogadon - you will lose the fight - but it won't hurt! Until they can put up a realistic boxing experience where a performance like that would leve you with at least one black eye, a broken nose, and bruises that would take weeks to disappear, I will maintain my view that Wii is piss, but just spelt differently (when they do get a boxing game that hurts, by the way, I will not be getting one!).
Re: that bird who keeps cropping up on here getting into / out of her tight jeans - sadly, I don't have one of those either.......................

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No inside toilet, no central heating, no car just an old Raleigh bike, no electricity in my house and I bath in metal tub in front of the wood fire. Do I win?

Sounds like a Monty Python sketch.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
any form of digital, cable or satellite tv
a microwave

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
we are microwave-less here as well. never seen a need for one yet.

Jacket spuds - only ten mins in microwave (plus ten in oven to crisp up)
Pitta bread with marmite and melted cheese inside (one minute)
Shredded Wheat with piping hot milk (one minute)

Three good reasons one fears :yahoo:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Jacket spuds - only ten mins in microwave (plus ten in oven to crisp up)
Pitta bread with marmite and melted cheese inside (one minute)
Shredded Wheat with piping hot milk (one minute)

Three good reasons one fears :yahoo:
not enough to make me dash out tomorrow and buy one!

i couldn't imagine putting any bread type thing in one, surely the pitta bread will go soggy? i like mine toasted and with a crisp bite to them. marmite and cheese is a top filling, however.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I don't have any of those half-moon things on my fingernails. I do on my thumbs but not on my fingernails.

Also include me out of the satnav, microwave, ipod, sky thing - none of that. No trainers. No Sudoku puzzle books. No beer in my fridge. No sense of when to stop.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
iPod
Sat nav
Games console
Sky TV

Snap.

Well, I don't have a car either so wouldn't really need sat nav.

Also:
Don't have DVD recorder or any other means of recording TV

Don't have a video camera

Don't own a pair of jeans

Don't have flat-screen TV

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
An I-pod
A season ticket
A car
Sat Nav

No microwave (did have one, but got rid when we realilsed how little it got used)
No i-pod (as with others, I have an MP3 on my phone)
No sat-nav (which is a drawback for my wife,as she has no sense of direction:lolol:)
No games console (did have a PS2 sitting in the cupboard gathering dust, gave it to a neighbours kid)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here