Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Danny wellbeck

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
RE: the Evian/naive thing - isn't "naive" originally a french word?

Origin:

mid 17th century: from French naïve, feminine of naïf, from Latin nativus 'native, natural'

I can't my head round the fact that some people don't understand there is a God.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why the England team of the last 10 years hasn't been built around Steven Gerrard.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Why the England team of the last 10 years hasn't been built around Steven Gerrard.

Maybe because he calls in sick for pointless friendlies only to be playing for Liverpool in the league 3 days later?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
KFC. Looks about as shite as it tastes. I know that I'll be in a minority with this view.

With you on that. Not had one for over 20 years, and the thought still appals me. Why anyone would eat that low-grade, hormone injected crap is beyond me.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

I have some sympathy with this view. He never stops trying. I was very pleased when he got the second goal last night.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The one that gets me worked up even thinking about it is "how did time even begin".

Even typing this I'm getting fidgity feet under the desk.

Basically how was there ever a 'beginning' of time. There must have been a time before time. And a time before that.

I just can't physically understand how everything began.

Again, to paint a picture for you, my typing has become FRANTIC and i'm WIGGLING in my chair with frustration.

You think time is linear?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Why anyone would eat at Mcdonalds
Why people drink Carling or Fosters
Why the, mirror and mail are the best-selling papers.
Why anyone in their right mind would give a shit: 'Who's dating whom', 'who's wearing what' or any of that tabloid magazine shit.
Why you can't get an ENGLISH spell checker for PC

Mew

Aug 16, 2011
Why is it next to impossible to get rid of my cats (without deliberating running them over), when you can get rid of your children in one simple one phonecall?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Why anyone would eat at Mcdonalds
Why people drink Carling or Fosters
Why the, mirror and mail are the best-selling papers.
Why anyone in their right mind would give a shit: 'Who's dating whom', 'who's wearing what' or any of that tabloid magazine shit.
Why you can't get an ENGLISH spell checker for PC

1. Agreed
2. Oddly, I don't mind them, when I'm thirsty, and the options are Stella or water.
3. Agreed, terrible but the worst thing is I think the Sun outsells them both.
4. Having not read the afore mentioned publications I concur.
5. Agreed, it should be an OPTION to have american spelling on your computer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here