Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that make you cringe

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Getting your foreskin caught in your zip. I haven`t done it since my teens but I still live in fear of it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Pete Dohertys finger nails.

Pete Doherty in general. Amy Wino too, for that matter.

They should both be locked up for their own wellbeing, else I reckon at least one of them will have drunk/drugged themselves to death within a year.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...people who say "yaah" and not yes!

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Stupid, chubby, over the hill office birds who bang on about "Working hard but playing hard" and their equally moronic male counterparts who spend all day tripping over their own heads tring to impress the one vaguely attractive bint in the place who would much rather be taking it from behind from some rough handed bricky rather than shag any of these under developed fuckwits.

People who moan about their girlfriends/boyfriends but never do anything about the problem.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Funniest post of the day

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
On the Turkish State TV 3rd channel there is an Open UNiveristy course for English (produced about 15 years ago)which includes an ongoing soap opera. For my sins I played in some of those episodes.

They are still bloody playing them and whenever someone mentions them (particualrly students at the university) I just want a hole to open up and swallow me!

The words...'I saw you on TV last night, sir' terrify me!!!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Or: "Last night I dreamt that you were a TV"

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
But with those they won't have any video evidence!! I really don't want to walk into a classroom with me (of 15 years ago... very very sad... I had a moustache :( ) being played on the video!!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The sound of a bone cracking - especially on the football field.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Plastic Mancs who sing "U-N-I-T-E-D, United are the team for me" in a faux northern accent.

The afternoon my dad walked into my room and caught me twanging my erect dick (you know, when you sort of bend it forward til it snaps back and makes a whacking sound on your belly, tee hee).

The thing was, I wasn't actually wanking! But cos this was one Christmas time he spent the rest of the festive season telling our relatives how he got me vaseline for my present

:(

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
watching football games on TV when a played brakes his ankle etc i.e David Buust of Coventry and Eduardo of Arsenal. Makes me truly scared when having to watch them over and over again like some kind of sick perversion.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Peter Lilley 'singing' at Conservative Party conferences.

"I have a Little List" in 1992 was frankly shocking... but WHY, OH WHY, OH WHY did he not learn?

"Land of Chattering Classes" in 1998 was the all-time most cringeworthy moment in party political history.

It even beats Neil Kinnock at Sheffield, which is saying something... "We're alright, We're alright!!!" :nono:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
having shit/sweetcorn on your cock when pulling out of a birds arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here