Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that make you cringe

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...those girls singing and supporting Zenit last week against Rangers looked pretty right to me!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Hands rubbing rough surfaces for some unknown reason
People eating on Television??
Forks squeaking on cheap plates
slurping tea
anal.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Stupid, chubby, over the hill office birds who bang on about "Working hard but playing hard" and their equally moronic male counterparts who spend all day tripping over their own heads tring to impress the one vaguely attractive bint in the place who would much rather be taking it from behind from some rough handed bricky rather than shag any of these under developed fuckwits.

People who moan about their girlfriends/boyfriends but never do anything about the problem.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
- the sound of liquid being poured froma bottle into a glass makes me angry like the Hulk, if it's amplified on TV I see red - last night thye had a wine pouring scene on North west Tonight, I nearly chinned my flatmate ... which wouldn't have been very fair on her.

- people who put their phones on tables in restaurants.

- raising the end of sentences like an australian, i can't remember the correct word for it? horrible.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I can't stand phones, mobiles or but especially landlines that are left to ring. Even on telly it annoys me.

Skidmarks

Feb 12, 2008
Woolworths
Friends, Eastenders, Sex and the city, Phil Mitchells hardest men, Danny Dyer, Albions ringa ringa roses goal celebration, Madonna's recent music videos, Albions wannabe football hooligans, Catherine Tate show, any attempt at a joke on Sky sports news, Kerry Katona, True formally known as Creations, Oceana and the last of them all......... Heather mills on GMTV.

Thread closed.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The polls on here about 'ladies' (sorry hkfc) or the ones about the hardest animal with quarter finals, semi finals etc. make me wonder if I've stumbled onto some kind of online kindergarten rather than the main BHAFC message board.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Chavs.
Fat Chavs in skinny clothing.
Used to happily watch surgery on tv, cant anymore...:shrug:
Barry Scott.
Nails on chalkboard...as in Jaws!!!!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
was going to say that one, followed by attempting to pull the dart out and the whole eye coming out with it...not ncie thought...
also the thought of somebody slowly crushing your testicles in a vice so you hear them crush...

you sick man..........that made me wince:blush:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Seeing a dog eating someones puke,off the pavement, from the night before.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
- raising the end of sentences like an australian, i can't remember the correct word for it? horrible.

Agreed - it's 'kin HIDEOUS!! I think it's called a 'raised inflection'?? :dunce:

Another thing that makes me cringe is people who use 'in terms of' all the f-ing time - thinking it makes 'em sound intelligent. FFS!! :nono:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Bloke I used to work with would sometimes bring in Bloater paste sandwiches and then toast them, it smelt like he was cooking old ladies knickers.

:nono:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
scratching a plate with your fork

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here