Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that annoy you that really shouldn't

robbo2u

Feb 25, 2009
West Sussex
When you get every sign that a girl is up for a good time (every flirt in the book, touching all over ect.) and then as soon as you make your move they can't understand what gave you that impression! F*#king cock teases!!! Has this always been the case or just with ladies of today? Please enlighten me! If so how do us men get around this issue?

Donk the Seagull

Registered Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Un-necessary laughing at things that really aren't funny.

For example, if I'm at work and I ask a customer if they'd like their receipt, and get the response of "Yes, I'm going into <insert name of other shop that sells the same as whatever they've bought here>, and I don't want them to think I stole it....HAHAHAHA"

I cannot understand how that is funny or requires laughter in any way whatsoever.

Or people who when you ask if they want their receipt, say 'nah unless i'm gonna get stopped on the way out?'

Yes someone here is going to stop you for a newspaper :censored:

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
People using mobiles while driving, especially women with kids who should know better :angry:
People who say congradulations and "You're not wrong" instead of you're right.

Last edited:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Car Drivers that don't use indicators.Always give then a first full of horn
People using Australian slang , like "this sarvo" .

The use of txt speak when having a normal conversation.
Watching the F1 at the weekend and one of the presenters kept saying "Quala"
In Quala 3 Massa .................
, instead m Qualifying session 3.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Instead of Qualifying session 3.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I have noticed the creep of using P3 instead of 3rd place

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Coughing.

It's ridiculous, I know someone is not coughing out of choice, and the chances are they are feeling pretty rotten, but it really annoys me. A couple of choking, (phlegmy or dry) coughs and I'm thinking "Oh ffs shut up!"

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
thankfully, i'm not disabled, but seeing able bodied people parking in disabled spaces in supermarket car parks really pisses me off (and yes, I do say something)

I am with you hear, I actually follow them up to the front door commenting on how well they have recovered loud enough for all to hear, etc.

Other than that bad manners, this really makes me grumpy as being polite costs nothing and makes you feel good, all sort of warm inside.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

, instead m Qualifying session 3.

People who do double-posts, and don't bother editing the 2nd one to acknowledge their errant post and eradicate it's duplicity.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
thankfully, i'm not disabled, but seeing able bodied people parking in disabled spaces in supermarket car parks really pisses me off (and yes, I do say something)

I know what you mean, but it can be a tricky one, as a friend of mine has MS, which does entitle her to a disabled badge for her car. But she has good and bad times with it, and would be paranoid about appearing to be the sort of person you are talking about. As a result she has never taken the badge and suffers the longer walk.

The Worlds mad innit.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I know what you mean, but it can be a tricky one, as a friend of mine has MS, which does entitle her to a disabled badge for her car. But she has good and bad times with it, and would be paranoid about appearing to be the sort of person you are talking about. As a result she has never taken the badge and suffers the longer walk.

The Worlds mad innit.

If she qualifies for the badge she should get it and use it, there is no argument there, the only gripe is the normal people who can't be bothered to walk a bit. It is a clamping offense here, should be everywhere.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Just about everything really. It would be shorter to write a list of what doesn't annoy me, although I'm struggling to think of anything tbh.

me too mate it must be living in Wales that does it
my list (shortened)
nationalists within the UK
people who never finish a job (my neighbour is one of those)
people who never think about what and how they are going to do a job until they start it (my neighbour is one of those too)
people who don't think about what they are doing and that it might affect someone else (yes you've guessed it)

and to be honest all of these are things I should not give a fook about but getting on a bit and getting into the Victor Meldrew syndrome.
although the silly twat does make me laugh at times like when cutting a hedge and using a ladder going up to far and it having the see-saw effect and him landing in the brambles the other side of the hedge.

Oh and anything connected with MU

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

we don't say anything ..............just park our car across the offending car with our disabled badge showing and while all the time they are calling us on the supermarket tanoy arriving some time later claiming deafness which I am (but only partially)..............pardon?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
The people who think by spending as little as possible on a project they will get the best quality and it will last forever, making me constantly having to say I told you so every 3 to 6 months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here