Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that annoy you that really shouldn't

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
don't get me started... oh alright then

English (and a certain SA one) Cricketers who precursor their reply to an question with "Look" Like Aussies do, grrrr.
Corporate speak such as the meaningless phrase "Going forward"

Teenagers who serve at the till of my local shop whilst conducting a conversation on their mobile phone who then had to use a calculator to work out the change from a tenner for a pint of milk. Idiot. I left the milk there in protest and said I'd go somewhere else. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.::shit:

Getting away from Wembley Stadium after a match, nightmare, and yes I've stopped going because of it.

The Arts Council because they fund t**ts on trapezes spouting bollox instead of real plays or writers.:censored:

Street drummers/Jugglers (What is the point????) Street theatre generally.:shutup:
:catfight:

Brighton cabbies, some good ones but some absolute Ass*****

Withdean stewards.

Chuggers. Scum.

The so called food at Withdean, the cost of tea at Withdean!!!!!!Criminal.

The football at Withdean criminal, (But yes I'm renewing next season whatever happens) :albion2:

fascists, racists, Tories, Casting directors, television producers, local radio presenters, The Daily Mail (See "Local radio presenters")

Being made to feel that I'm not speaking properly by continental cafe staff who make me repeat my order cos their English is s**t and then look at you as if you are the one who can't speak English!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTFFFFF!!:rant:

Rafael Benitez. (No I'm not an Everton fan)

That ITV commentator who always calls Alex Fergerson Alec, it's Alex, not Alec, totally different name. (No I;m not a fan)

Brighton's one way system :mad:

Bus (grrrr!) drivers who make it swerve all over the place, breaking badly and making you hit the "safety" bars. :mad:

Noisy neighbours (Students!):shutup:

Coffe shops that call their coffees "grande", or "tall" it's small, medium or large you T**ts!

People who talk in cinema's (And yes I don't go anymore because of it).

People who say that "Statistically women are better drivers" WTF!
They are no better or worse (Although anecdotally all I ever hear is that it's the other way around):mad:

The tabloidisation of the TV news (Sky and BBC).:censored:

“Celebrities”:angry:

“Reality TV”:angry:

Girls who dress like tarts then look offended if they get looked at.

Organised religion, are we all that dumb?:eek:

Train privatisation, it was a crime. Fact.

DJ's. (Spinning records is a skill yes but it doesn't take "talent").:angry:

Cyclists who run red lights or go up one way streets (Especially the ones that shout at you for not waiting for them to pass even though they are breaking the law):angry:

Traffic Wardens. Fascists.

Waiters who tip the bottled beer for you so violently that half the glass fills with foam and it wastes beer! (And makes you have to wait to sip it!):

But most of all myself for ranting like this when I really should just deal with it and get a life. Then again...

Ronaldo. Is a cheat.:censored:

Simon Fanshaw.:laugh:

Norman Baker:censored:

Ticket barriers at stations, whatever happened to people?

Ticket inspectors. More fascists.

Our survielance society.

Fussy referee's :censored:

Still 3 points in Saturday followed by a few beers with my mates and all will be right with the world.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Rant over. Ahh thanks to the person who started this thread, better than therapy.:bowdown:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Former delivery companies who now refer to themselves as providing LOGISTICAL SOLUTIONS!

God help us. :glare:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
thankfully, i'm not disabled, but seeing able bodied people parking in disabled spaces in supermarket car parks really pisses me off (and yes, I do say something)

That annoys me too, and child spaces!

Just on a side to that, I went to the 24hr Tesco at Holmbush a few weeks ago at about 2am for some food and I parked in the child spaces and one of the security guards came up to me and threatened to CLAMP my car if I didnt move it!

Now normally I wouldnt park there but at 2 o'clock in the MORNING how many child spaces are going to be needed?

There were about 20+ spaces free so its not as if I was depriving someone!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
That annoys me too, and child spaces!

Just on a side to that, I went to the 24hr Tesco at Holmbush a few weeks ago at about 2am for some food and I parked in the child spaces and one of the security guards came up to me and threatened to CLAMP my car if I didnt move it!

Now normally I wouldnt park there but at 2 o'clock in the MORNING how many child spaces are going to be needed?

There were about 20+ spaces free so its not as if I was depriving someone!

That'd be JOBSWORTHS then. :rant:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
> Drifters - I.e. People that do not walk in a straight line

> Christians - I have met many as my three flatmates are all devout Christians and not a single one can profess to have a downside or be rude. Nothing but smiley and friendly!

> Premiership football supporters. They may well be die hards, but every time I see one I think 'Plastic twat'. Jealousy is an unattractive trait.

> Pushchairs. What was wrong with the slender deckchair on wheels? Why do I have to step in the road to avoid getting whacked by some 4x4 type monstrosity?

> Serial job dodgers. There are plenty of vacancies if you can think about 'lowering' yourself to do some cleaning or so forth...

> Supermarket workers (generalisation alert). I only asked where I can find some brown rice, I DID NOT rape your mother.

> The local fishmonger. I appreciate that you are trying to run a business in difficult times, but do I have to smell fish at 6.30 in the morning?

> Bus drivers. I am only on my bike and I am NOT indestructible.

> VODAFONE Adverts. Give it a rest, you twats.

> People who wait for a bus or at the till and then STILL root through their bags/purses/wallets for some money.

That is enough for now...

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
People that try and make out they know nothing about technology so call the internet the interweb thinking they are being funny. Jeremy Clarkson to name one.

Calling Chelsea - Chelski - Hahahaha my f***ing ribs have gone, thats an amusing pop at their russian owners isnt it, very clever. Not!

Saying Not! at the end of a sentence to indicate a negative response (see above)

Any creeping americanisms that infiltrate the english language.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
> Christians - I have met many as my three flatmates are all devout Christians and not a single one can profess to have a downside or be rude. Nothing but smiley and friendly!

Cheer up goth. Those sound like GOOD traits to me.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Social workers......and I use the word "workers" loosely.

Students who whinge constantly about overdrafts.......then get drunk every weekend, and "take a year out, back-packing"

Single people whinging about not being able to afford to buy a property these days..........they couldn't in the "good old days" either.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Social workers......and I use the word "workers" loosely.

What total bollocks. If they annoy you, fair enough (though I can't see why) but don't slate the effort they put in.

My sister is a social worker, works beyond her set hours most days. Is used to being called at unsocial hours (a few years back she spent several hours on Christmas Day dealing with one of her clients).

I must say also that the social workers we dealt with when adopting our children worked well beyond the call of duty.

If it's such as doss as you imply, why is it that so many social services departments up and down the country have vacancies?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here