Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that annoy you that really shouldn't

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Michel Kuipers rushing out of his area to pass the ball straight to an opposing striker who rolls it in from 30 yards, on FM. :rant:

0-0, last minute of the League Cup first round... :nono:

:ohmy: You're kidding, right?!

Yes. Some girls look fantastic in them (Georgie the lezzer barmaid in the Caxton being one) but for every one fantastic pair of pins you get 99 of this
leggings2.jpg

Yuck

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Old people who insist on getting all the early appointments at the Doctors. Oy I've got bloody work to get to, and you have ALL DAY to get here and complain about your bloody dodgy hip. The middle of the morning is for you lot, the early appointments are for people with somewhere to get to.

Also, why is the supermarket full of old people at weekends? They've had ALL WEEK to do that when it's empty, why plod round slowly on a Saturday morning?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Chuggers (those charity people with clipboards that stand on busy shopping streets) :angry:

Those crappy shops in Western Road with just tat to sell.
Pink wafer biscuits
Those films at the beginning of DVDs warning about piracy
Cleaning breakfast bowls where they've got stuck on weetabix
Photocopiers
Rugger buggers
Foreign "English" pubs
People who feed pigeons
Clip on bow ties
The way foreign students crowd around bus stops
Jenny Eclair
Smug people on BBC Question Time
Smugness generally
The way that hippies controlled all the music on 1970s kid's telly shows
The way that Paris Hilton poses for cameras. She has a particular "look" that grates
The silly names that black people give their children: Shoniqqa, Majisti, KwiqFit whatever
Little bloke syndrome
Catcher in the Rye
Car boot sales
People at record fairs who won't budge from one spot

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Rude people, it really isn't that difficult to say please and thank you

People who don't use indicators, does my bloody head in

Skinny jeans

People behind you who hoot their horn the millisecond the lights go green
Corporate uniforms on bank staff
velcro
Berol pens
forums like Brightonfans and the old Evening Argus comments that have quote upon quote upon quote
regular posters on the Argus website
Teenagers who walk all gangsta-stylee
pubs that smell of bleach
American pool
The cartoon strips in the Sun newspaper
Etch a sketch
Trying to peel an orange
Liquorice flavoured toothpaste
The music cds that Tesco sell
Spin off Disney series from rubbish Disney films
Karate Kid 3
The taste of envelopes when you lick them
People who leave dirty great hairs growing out of moles on their faces
Footballers who tuck their shirts into their shorts

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Why? Each and every one of those things listed irritates me. This is a thread about things that irritate people. Seems to be the perfect place for me to post. If you don't like it then don't open the thread or put me on ignore.

I didn't know we had to explain why things annoy us. Anyway seeing as you want to know, I don't believe everyone of those things annoys you and you are just attention seeking.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Young men who walk with that bouncing gait, trying to look like they're from the 'hood.

You look like Mr Soft from the old Softmints advert.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Chuggers (those charity people with clipboards that stand on busy shopping streets) :angry:

I think that's a 100% justified annoyance.

I just make sure I have my mp3 player on (or at least the headphones in), if I'm going down a road that I think they're likely to be on, gives me an excuse to ignore them.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yes. Some girls look fantastic in them (Georgie the lezzer barmaid in the Caxton being one) but for every one fantastic pair of pins you get 99 of this

Yuck

You raised a good point with that picture, *shudders again remembering it*, but for all of them, you get 10 of these;
leggings2.jpg

Catcher in the Rye

I concur, that book just goes on and on with no point or purpose. :censored: A waste of my time reading that.

Crocs
People on mobiles on trains
Men in sandals
Junkies trying to concoct a story rather than just getting to the point and asking for cash
Drunk fighty people
Fat people moaning about their weight whilst eating half a farmyard in front of you
Blokes that try to start up small talk in pub urinals
People that say 'innit' without being ironic (same goes for like, like!)
Engaged women who won't shut up about every concievable detail of their wedding months in advance, generally found in offices
Aggressive dogs, whose owners state 'he/she is just being friendly' as it is foaming at the mouth and trying to bite your testicles off
The Sun & Daily Mail (and the type of people who are clearly influenced by them)
Hippies that claim their hair cleans itself after a while (is that a stench of cleanliness in the air surrounding them? - Didn't think so)
Reality TV - all of it. It isn't 'real', it's cheap moron'o'vision

I could go on all day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here