Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Theres only one GUY BUTTERS

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Race said:
i wont need to tell him.......... he reads all this when he gets home after a game!

Bugger, in that case, sorry about that advert, oh mighty defensive colossus :blush:

£5 indeed- we wouldn't accept £5 million now :lolol: unless we got offered John Terry in part ex.

One of these days pluck up the courage and get him to sign my shirt with £5 on the back, then I'll have a true Albion collector's item for years to come.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:
Bugger, in that case, sorry about that advert, oh mighty defensive colossus :blush:

£5 indeed- we wouldn't accept £5 million now :lolol: unless we got offered John Terry in part ex.

One of these days pluck up the courage and get him to sign my shirt with £5 on the back, then I'll have a true Albion collector's item for years to come.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:lolol: oh Edna what a laugh that was and how funny it is it all backfired now...gladly :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
CrabtreeBHA said:
:lolol: oh Edna what a laugh that was and how funny it is it all backfired now...gladly :)

It does make it all the sweeter now, knowing how crucially linked the big man & our survival has become.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here