dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Guy for captain next week? ???

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
i think chippy usually gets it doesnt he? (well he used to if danny or chas were out)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Danny will always be an Albion legend in my eyes, only Captain I have ever seen lift a championship trophy, and there is of course THAT goal against Chesterfield

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Another awesome performance by the big man. At 33/1 to score the first or last goal, 1-1, the draw. I think he is brilliant paid for my day out. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
El Presidente said:
Danny will always be an Albion legend in my eyes, only Captain I have ever seen lift a championship trophy, and there is of course THAT goal against Chesterfield

beating the cheats a day to remember...and Danny will be thought of as a hero for many a year to come

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
well the team coach has made it about half way and is chugging away on M1 and at least tanks got back to his car! lets hope its gets the rest of em back to Brighton withou conking out again!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
GUY=MOTM

who'd have thought it a couple of seasons ago , brilliant :clap2:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Tony Le Mesmer said:
Guy Butters - you are a legend.
You made my weekend:bowdown: :bowdown:

TLM - you have time to write this , but no time to ring me with a match report....... west country tosser....:lolol: :lolol:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
There certainly is - £3 on him to be last scorer [only picked him because I've read his name mentioned so much on here] neated me just less than £100 today. Thanks muchly. :)

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Starry said:
There certainly is - £3 on him to be last scorer [only picked him because I've read his name mentioned so much on here] neated me just less than £100 today. Thanks muchly. :)

He's a legend

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
And I had him backed at 33/1 to score last how I was loving it when he scored that goal! :clap2: :drink: :clap2:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Didn't Micky Adams make the Club change coach companies after a coach broke down.

By the way race - give Guy a kiss from me.

And what weight do you reckon he was when he came to the club, and what weight is he now ? I won't tell anyone.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
OK, we now accept that Race is in fact Mrs Butters, and that he reads some of the posts on NSC, can she confirm whether or not he actually posts himself or does he resist the temptation to join in the banter?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Gully said:
OK, we now accept that Race is in fact Mrs Butters, and that he reads some of the posts on NSC, can she confirm whether or not he actually posts himself or does he resist the temptation to join in the banter?

He joined in with the 80's and 70's record thread, and has posted on the Word Association Game, and apparently he was playing the helicopter game late last night (whatever the hell that is!). But as he posts under my name you wont know its him.....unless I point it out that is!

And as for his weight then and now.......does it really matter?! :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here