Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Theres only one GUY BUTTERS

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fluffster said:
And I had him backed at 33/1 to score last how I was loving it when he scored that goal! :clap2: :drink: :clap2:

Sorry to gloat, I got 40-1 on Guy scoring the 1st goal in the 2nd half, get in. True legend. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Guy Butters as sponsored by Nsc :clap2:

four points this season entirely down to him :clap2:

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Guy Butters - a class act amongst class acts at the moment. And it's great that he's on here sometimes, especially because it's mostly been nice stuff written about the great man and how superbly he's playing, week in week out.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
I am have to admit that when he first arrived i said he was an overweight lump of lard. His only strengths seemed to be his heading, even though he couldn't get off the ground, and his first touch.

I am so so glad to have been humbled by a true professional. Many at Guys age would have thrown the towel in when we were relegated but he has lead by example. He is the perfect mentor for our young players and Hinsh and Virgs can improve a stage further now they have Guy to guide them rather than Cullip growling and blaming them. If he can show those two how to gain more composure on the ball then we will have the best central defence in the league in a couple of years. Guy brings the ball down and gives himself so much time. I haven't seen a defender at this level (or at Spurs) that has demonstrated such a cool head.

People on here bang on about Leon. You can't compare him with what Guy is giving to the team. Guy is streets ahead. If Leon had half the professionalism and commitment then he would have scored 12 -15 goals easily.

It's a good feeling to have been so wrong and to eat some humble pie.:cool:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Race said:
i wont need to tell him.......... he reads all this when he gets home after a game!

I can see all posters putting really complimentary comments about Guy in there signatures now! :lolol: :lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Who wants to join my Guy Butters fan club?

You just need to change the writting under you name to 'Guy Butters Legend' :clap2:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Trouble is..

I look at the "Guy Butters LEGEND" then your, er, tasteful avatar Biscuit.

They don't exactly match! :lol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Buzza said:
Trouble is..

I look at the "Guy Butters LEGEND" then your, er, tasteful avatar Biscuit.

They don't exactly match! :lol:

I was gunna resize this..

he looks alittle gay methinks..

BUTTERS_Guy_19890826_GH_R.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Biscuit said:
I was gunna resize this..

he looks alittle gay methinks..

BUTTERS_Guy_19890826_GH_R.jpg

Interesting, did he often played left-handed air bass guitar in his early days?

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
One question for Race, has his golf swing improved recently. Sat next to his uncle at Leeds. Cracking game....

Guy Butters, you proved many wrong, well done.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
he never really plays golf so answer has to be no then! and if you sat next to uncle you can understand why he is never going to be of slight build! lol

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
What a Guy !!

The man is a mountain.:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here