Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

there was no moon landing .... discus

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
colinz;4709914I am still trying to consolidate my theory. [/QUOTE said:
1/ how many more years do you need to consolidate your theory? is 10 not enough?

so i am going to ask you again since for some reason you keep avoiding answering the question

what did my sister in law see crash into the south tower? you know she was outside in the street and not watching tv.....you claim to have answered already which is bullshit

so come on its not really hard what would you tell her she saw?

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Oh right so the eyewitnesses are not in on it ?
Why do presume they're saying they saw planes then if in fact (as you claim) there were no planes & what we saw on tv was CGI ?

I didn't know falmer had been banned, maybe it was because he was posting on a different account pretending to be a Spanish woman called rosa

I'm not presuming anything about what people saw. All I am saying is that the footage of planes as shown on TV was obviously fake, because it is scientifically impossible for them to fly inside buildings.
I must be the only person on this thread who has provided televised footage of eye witnesses, which due to their horrendously poor acting means their information is worthless.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
All I am saying is that the footage of planes as shown on TV was obviously fake, because it is scientifically impossible for them to fly inside buildings.

so what would you tell my sister in law actually flew into the twin towers

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I'm not presuming anything about what people saw. All I am saying is that the footage of planes as shown on TV was obviously fake, because it is scientifically impossible for them to fly inside buildings.
I must be the only person on this thread who has provided televised footage of eye witnesses, which due to their horrendously poor acting means their information is worthless.

So you are saying that there could have been planes ?
So why would they then have to fake the footage they televised ?

Oh & I too would like to hear/see your answer to pastafarians question

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
So you are saying that there could have been planes ?
So why would they then have to fake the footage they televised ?

Oh & I too would like to hear/see your answer to pastafarians question

There were no planes used at any of the four 9/11 crash sites.
The fake TV footage of the planes impacting the WTC was to make people think that we witnessed a terrorist, attack by suicidal Islamic extremists, hijacking passenger planes.
The WTC had long been a white elephant destined for demolition.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
There were no planes used at any of the four 9/11 crash sites.
The fake TV footage of the planes impacting the WTC was to make people think that we witnessed a terrorist, attack by suicidal Islamic extremists, hijacking passenger planes.
The WTC had long been a white elephant destined for demolition.

So the eyewitnesses are all lying & or were in on this big conspiracy ?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

you mean the page where you dont actually answer the question? if im being stupid i apologize so i will give you the opportunity to make me look stupid as you will no doubt be online for a while.

can you please tell me again what exactly would you tell my sister in law flew into the south tower. im here for a bit so can wait,if you have already answered i apologise but i cant see it.....so why not take this great opportunity to make me look silly and answer the question again

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Ok then what would you say to a room full of people that witnessed the planes hitting the towers ?
What would you tell them they actually saw ?

a room full of people that witnessed the planes hitting the towers ?
So far you've got one person posting on a footy forum, about his none verifyable sister in law.

Like I've already said if there were all these eye witnesses, why the need to produce footage of fake eye witnesses.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
you mean the page where you dont actually answer the question? if im being stupid i apologize so i will give you the opportunity to make me look stupid as you will no doubt be online for a while.

can you please tell me again what exactly would you tell my sister in law flew into the south tower. im here for a bit so can wait,if you have already answered i apologise but i cant see it.....so why not take this great opportunity to make me look silly and answer the question again

The only plane witnessed by your none verifyable sister in law, would have been the one she saw on TV.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
So far you've got one person posting on a footy forum, about his none verifyable sister in law.

Like I've already said if there were all these eye witnesses, why the need to produce footage of fake eye witnesses.

I don't agree there were fake witnesses or fake footage & now you're trying to tell me nobody saw planes that day then right ?

Oh and you didn't answer my question

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The only plane witnessed by your none verifyable sister in law, would have been the one she saw on TV.

ok ill give you another chance to answer,now take into consideration she didnt see anything on TV it was witnessed by eyesight.......but you already knew that.....why are you stalling on an answer

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

How can you claim to know what people saw ?
How f***ing arrogant is that & don't talk about "non verifiable" when you are just having a guess & a stab in the dark to try & think of little scenarios to fit in with your silly conclusion about what happened

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
ok ill give you another chance to answer,now take into consideration she didnt see anything on TV it was witnessed by eyesight.......but you already knew that.....why are you stalling on an answer

I am not stalling, unfortunately I do not know everything, and I was not standing next to her at the time so I am unable to tell her (assuming she exists) exactly what she saw if anything. It was not a Boeing 767.

1/ how many more years do you need to consolidate your theory? is 10 not enough?

I don't think the full truth of 9/11 will ever get out.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

I think out the lot colinz is probably the most deluded & that's saying something

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
How can you claim to know what people saw ?
How f***ing arrogant is that & don't talk about "non verifiable" when you are just having a guess & a stab in the dark to try & think of little scenarios to fit in with your silly conclusion about what happened

I don't claim to know what people saw, I just don't put a lot of value on hear say.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I don't claim to know what people saw, I just don't put a lot of value on hear say.

It wasn't a sighting of Bigfoot mate, you make it sound like Chinese whispers it was a massive event witnessed by thousands now face it, something flew into the towers..... What do you think it was if it wasn't planes

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I am not stalling, unfortunately I do not know everything

you f***ing idiot,here is you pretending you know the truth about everything 9/11 and your basically full of shit,why did you not just say you didnt have a clue from the beginning,you are a jizzbomb prick of the highest order.....you are clearly a sick individual who has been outed by NSC,do you have no shame at all about the victims and your bullshit.....i hope you and your children end up supporting palace for eternity,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here