Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

there was no moon landing .... discus

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
piss off you sicko!

Alright Dorothy, keep your Alan's on. If you can't handle a bit of ribbing Falmer don't come on here and act like a (unt. Like I say report me mate. Your choice but don't accuse me of summat if you don't have the sack to back it up. Now I was thinking choc ices for afters but i do have a tin of peach halves in syrup somewhere unless Judith took it to Harvest Festival last year. I'll double check. I did think of combining the two but I think that would be too much sweet on the spoon. Blimey, went a bit Alan Bennet there.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I believe no passenger flights hit the towers, potentially missiles that were then doctored to look like planes could of hit. Either way plane or no plane, my issue is explosives must of collapsed the towers in a premeditated plan, by the american government.

So, the first tower has been hit, by whatever and 10s maybe 100s of thousands of NYers would have been looking at the towers when the missile hit the second tower. Yes?

So there are huge numbers of witnesses to testify that the TV footage was doctored to look like planes. Yes? Are we in agreement?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Please can you provide evidence of these doctored missiles?

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
I believe no passenger flights hit the towers, potentially missiles that were then doctored to look like planes could of hit. Either way plane or no plane, my issue is explosives must of collapsed the towers in a premeditated plan, by the american government.

If you don't mind I would like to step in on this one and offer a little something from my perspective...

My brother was in NY on that day, he had a clear view of the events that happened from the ground. He saw flying a low level object that looks scarily like a passenger plane flying at a lower than normal speed hit the second tower. It scarred him mentally so much that he transferred offices and moved to the west coast.

Genuine question, how and at what point did the US government make a missile look like a passenger plane to the extent that thousands of witnesses (remember that Manhattan has over 8 million people on it during the day time) who can confirm that an object that looked like, sounded like and was turning and twisting like a plane does (not to many missiles will move sporadically, they tend to go in a straight line) have been fooled by the US government, the same US government that could not cover up a blow job in a empty Oval Office, and also the same US government that can invade other countries with bad intelligence, resulting in looking ridiculous to the rest of the world.

Living here, raising a family and paying taxes in the US, I can tell you now, you are giving the US government far to much credit if you think they can pull off one of the biggest cons in the history of the modern world.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you don't mind I would like to step in on this one and offer a little something from my perspective...

My brother was in NY on that day, he had a clear view of the events that happened from the ground. He saw flying a low level object that looks scarily like a passenger plane flying at a lower than normal speed hit the second tower. It scarred him mentally so much that he transferred offices and moved to the west coast.

Genuine question, how and at what point did the US government make a missile look like a passenger plane to the extent that thousands of witnesses (remember that Manhattan has over 8 million people on it during the day time) who can confirm that an object that looked like, sounded like and was turning and twisting like a plane does (not to many missiles will move sporadically, they tend to go in a straight line) have been fooled by the US government, the same US government that could not cover up a blow job in a empty Oval Office, and also the same US government that can invade other countries with bad intelligence, resulting in looking ridiculous to the rest of the world.

Living here, raising a family and paying taxes in the US, I can tell you now, you are giving the US government far to much credit if you think they can pull off one of the biggest cons in the history of the modern world.

You appear top be using logic. This will never do. It was the work of space caterpillars and anyone who disagrees is a paedo, a pervert and very likely a blaggard.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I will take "Blaggard" I think my wife may have issues with the other two...

It's yours, I'll take pervert too, I think the other one my Mrs would prob have some issues with too. Though she didn't mind me asking the Spaniard Rosita round for liver and onions. I think I'll break the Twister out once our din dins is settled down.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Can I have a straight answer to this straight question, 'how can you honestly believe that the government did not blow up the world trade centre and building 7?'

can i have a straight answer, how do you make the leap from all the apparent evidence against the "offical" version that the government was involved? where is the evidence of government being involved?

and re the youtube clip with the wood and cinder blocks, are you seriously telling me people do that sort of shit as some sort of evidence that it could not have been collapse from the plane damage? anyone with a passing interest in material science will know the properties of materials do not scale. zero evidence for demolition still remains the main flaw of all 9/11 conspiracies.

Last edited:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
[MENTION=23197]Rosa[/MENTION] so what happened to the missile planes ?
I thought one of your main arguments was the fact that the wreckage of the planes was not found so surely the same logic should apply to passenger jet sized missiles with wings.
How come in your theory it's possible for missile planes to disappear but not actual planes ?

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Well that stretched my old brain. A bit of calculus showed that as long as you can get to escape velocity you can get to the moon with no further acceleration (from fuel) and still be doing 3km/sec when you get there. THe other surprise to me was that you need to get 90% of the way to the moon before its gravity takes over the earth's.

So all you need to do is aim a bit off of the moon and sling it in to an orbit and you get there with no trouble at all.

And it takes a little over 2 days.

Last edited:

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
And why can't a modern day government do the same? N.Korea has all the things you've mentioned yet you'll admit they're just as brainwashed?

I am up for a debate, i will answer questions to the best of my ability . But can that also go for you if i ask questions without being ridiculed.
I have asked questions on here to see other angles but the only response I get is 'I watched it on TV'. This sort of back-up is no debate. The TV lies proven by N.Korea so i can't see how that sort of evidence makes a fair debate? Read through the thread, i haven't seen one fair response with debate in relation to 9/11 being a terrorist attack from the middle-east. It's not fair to hound down people for lacking substance when the evidence is only what the news feed you. I was brought up being aware that the news is polluted with non-stop lies, why should i believe them in relation to 9/11?

I'll answer, No plane hit the building causing the whole thing to collapse, a plane might of hit it might not but the question is, how was the law of physics proven wrong in the explanation of this attack? That's the bit what boggles me. I bet you laughed when you heard what the N Koreans have been made to believe in relation to super unnatural powers. 9/11 is no different!

And i'm the one who's lost the plot?

As has been debated, no one on here except one person can see any relation between the North Koreans (or "N.Korea" a few might abbreviate it to) and what went on on 9/11. But still that one person continues to drivel on about it.

Except, no, hang on, they're two separate people, just using the same computer.

You need help Rolmer.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Your all lunatic's

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
So, what have we learned after all this?

A little bit about intransigent positions.
A bit about logging into websites with multiple accounts.
Not a lot about valid ways of testing materials.
Some cod science.
What [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] is having for tea.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
It's due to your point that I am so interested in this topic because I'm sure you will agree, a new proper investigation should be conducted that also includes building 7, as we have no definitive answer to what happened that day. The government inquiry was changed and defies physics so on those grounds I don't believe the government. Now as they did kill thousands and I don't believe their words, surely an alternative explanation must be sought. The only plausible explanation I have found so far is that, it was set up to get us scared of the middle east so they can invade Iran to start ww3. Resulting in population control, one world government, one world army and currency! After all ww2 lead to a jewish state in Israel so they can trigger it from there. We know all the central banks that fund these wars are run by the same people that mastermind these wars. Either way we're so suppressed by our media that this will only be laughed at! Such a shame. But thats my opinion.

Truly terrifying that somebody can write this without any apparent trace of self doubt. If there was ever a compelling reason as to why the conspiracy theories are utter nonsense, this is it.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So, what have we learned after all this?

you are presuming that its over and we will not hear from collinz falmer and mrs falmer again on the subject which they have spectacularly managed to shoot each in the foot with....i believe i can predict that as sure as [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] likes to smear butter on his jersey royals we have not heard the last of the 3 amigos

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
And again.....

[MENTION=23197]Rosa[/MENTION] falmer believes 2 black planes with blacked out windows flew into the Wtc while Collinz believes no planes were involved & that the thousands of eye witnesses were all in on the conspiracy while we (on our tv's) watched CGI footage of pretend planes

Who do you agree with (if any)

Can you please stop misquoting me, I have not said thousands of eye witnesses were all in on the conspiracy.
I would be delighted if you could link to just a few of these eye witnesses, not counting those employed by the media. I am still trying to consolidate my theory.

When I visited New York, not every one I met worked in television.

PS why was Falmer banned ? can someone explain to me what the boundaries are ?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Can you please stop misquoting me, I have not said thousands of eye witnesses were all in on the conspiracy.
I would be delighted if you could link to just a few of these eye witnesses, not counting those employed by the media. I am still trying to consolidate my theory.

When I visited New York, not every one I met worked in television.

PS why was Falmer banned ? can someone explain to me what the boundaries are ?

Oh right so the eyewitnesses are not in on it ?
Why do you presume they're saying they saw planes then if in fact (as you claim) there were no planes & what we saw on tv was CGI ?

I didn't know falmer had been banned, maybe it was because he was posting on a different account pretending to be a Spanish woman called rosa

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here