Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

there was no moon landing .... discus

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
I'll try again

Hi [MENTION=23197]Rosa[/MENTION] , so you say falmer & Collinz both gave us hard evidence & you seemingly agree with BOTH of them.
The thing is they both have a different view on the events of that day so in their eyes one of them is right & the other wrong, can you tell me which of the 2 you think is right or wrong please

Can you help me out a bit more then, what are the differences in opinion that you want clarity on?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This is disgusting can a woman not post on a football forum without crude sexual references.
Nibble has twice commented about masturbation, complete with offer to his house and i'v got people asking about my living situation.

Still to receive evidence to support the government did not blow up the twin towers.

I did't ask you round for bunk up, just a film and a spot of nosebag . Now, I 'm going to ask you again and I would really like a straight answer this time please. Beans or hoops?

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
nope i dont agree at all,

so ill try again....did any type of plane fly into the twin towers?

I have given my opinion on this question. Read the thread before you ask me a question over and over again, that has already been answered!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Can you help me out a bit more then, what are the differences in opinion that you want clarity on?

well falmer believes 2 black planes with blacked out windows flew into the Wtc while Collinz believes no planes were involved & that the thousands of eye witnesses were all in on the conspiracy while we (on our tv's) watched CGI footage of pretend planes

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
This is disgusting can a woman not post on a football forum without crude sexual references.
Nibble has twice commented about masturbation, complete with offer to his house and i'v got people asking about my living situation.

are you going to officially play the "crude sexual references" card

usually we are on the "bully" card or "peado" card by now........but you wouldnt know about that would you

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
I did't ask you round for bunk up, just a film and a spot of nosebag . Now, I 'm going to ask you again and I would really like a straight answer this time please. Beans or hoops?

Straight answer - I will not come to your house. Stop asking me to come round. Stop mentioning masturbation to me and stop trying to find out who I am and where i live. Go away you creep and please stay away from the internet, i would be worried for any female to cross paths with you, this includes online.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I have given my opinion on this question. Read the thread before you ask me a question over and over again, that has already been answered!

no you havnt so dont lie! you said it wasnt passenger planes,leaving the door open to a multitude of other plane options,so read the thread before talking nonsense,or is it all getting a little confusing?

so did any type of plane crash into the twin towers?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Straight answer - I will not come to your house. Stop asking me to come round. Stop mentioning masturbation to me and stop trying to find out who I am and where i live. Go away you creep and please stay away from the internet, i would be worried for any female to cross paths with you, this includes online.

You really are quite bonkers aren't you. As I said, you are more than welcome to report me to any authority you wish. I'm sure they will be massively interested when you say "a man mentioned wanking on a football forum" all the best with that. But if you want to go down that road that's quite a serious allegation you are implying. Shall we forget the beans or hoops question and proceed directly to the mash predicament? Do you like milk or cream. I personally shove lashings of cream over my spuds but some prefer a light drizzle of milk over there Marris Pipers. Or shall I surprise you at the time?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
And again.....

[MENTION=23197]Rosa[/MENTION] falmer believes 2 black planes with blacked out windows flew into the Wtc while Collinz believes no planes were involved & that the thousands of eye witnesses were all in on the conspiracy while we (on our tv's) watched CGI footage of pretend planes

Who do you agree with (if any)

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
well falmer believes 2 black planes with blacked out windows flew into the Wtc while Collinz believes no planes were involved & that the thousands of eye witnesses were all in on the conspiracy while we (on our tv's) watched CGI footage of pretend planes

I believe no passenger flights hit the towers, potentially missiles that were then doctored to look like planes could of hit. Either way plane or no plane, my issue is explosives must of collapsed the towers in a premeditated plan, by the american government.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I believe no passenger flights hit the towers, potentially missiles that were then doctored to look like planes could of hit. Either way plane or no plane, my issue is explosives must of collapsed the towers in a premeditated plan, by the american government.

So Collinz evidence that impressed you so much (as stated in your 1st post) actually was rubbish & those thousands of eyewitness are not state sponsored lyres, his view according to you is not the true version of events that happened that day.... Correct ?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

this gets better and better,they were missiles!!!! how do you out of interest doctor a missile to look like a 767?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here