Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I seem to remember Bridcutt singing on a Saturday before a match. I am sure there have been a few since

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Harper is 1st team squad player, not DS. He is going to have a couple of games with them to get up to speed, once injury cleared up.

I realise he has not got a DS contract but has he been given a number yet? I believe he'll need to prove his fitness and talent in the DS before he's a part of a match day squad. He won't be 'fast tracked' like Bobby.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
72f106acc3a0132e11055f9343cdc210.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Singing is possible today, of course.

My view is that

( #17) Tex seems on the surface the simplest to acquire, ( #21 ) a striker is always hard to get, and ( #15 ) the WHINGER will not appear until deadline day.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Singing is possible today, of course.

My view is that

( #17) Tex seems on the surface the simplest to acquire, ( #21 ) a striker is always hard to get, and ( #15 ) the WHINGER will not appear until deadline day.

I will probably be as excited as when BZ signed if the Tex transfer happened.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I realise he has not got a DS contract but has he been given a number yet? I believe he'll need to prove his fitness and talent in the DS before he's a part of a match day squad. He won't be 'fast tracked' like Bobby.

Seems he is no longer on the first team squad pictures....he was, but...
I doubt if he has to prove his talent, but fitness definitely...Im hoping he is a diamond!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Tex, Marshall, Lingard, Bennett that's 4 quality options... get 1 over the line sharpish ;-)

No chance.
Too expensive.
Don't seem to be interested.
Get the feeling Hughton doesn't rate him.

Best get working on some other names.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
No chance.
Too expensive.
Don't seem to be interested.
Get the feeling Hughton doesn't rate him.

Best get working on some other names.

In your opinion... i am not prepared to write any of those of yet, either permenantly or via loan

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Tex, Marshall, Lingard, Bennett that's 4 quality options... get 1 over the line sharpish ;-)

Good options although with our recent track record there is going to be someone completely out of left field who we've never heard of.
One from that list on loan and one to buy would do me though.
Would love to get Lingard back on a permanent deal - he's real quality and will grow into a proper player. More likely though is a loan deal for Tex .
If there is a sensible deal to be done for Marshall then great because he is a player who could be "the difference" - we need free scorers. Wouldn't say no to Benno though to interchange with Kaz.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
In your opinion... i am not prepared to write any of those of yet, either permenantly or via loan

Realistic opinion in the case of the first two. Tex could do much better and Marshall's far too expensive.
The other two we could have gone after the whole of Hughton's reign thus far and haven't done.
But no solid info to back up those assertions so you could of course be right.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry folks - nothing doing today #SheeboInTheKnow

I will keep posting on this thread until my (imaginery) SAUCE lets me down - 3 out of 3 REVELATIONS so far...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We have the same source. So I think you're getting duff information

In all seriousness, apart from the German CB one which was obviously happening anyway, the Zamora one I happened to say something on the same day.. And the winger from Sheff Utd I guessed a bit amongst rife speculation and he signed the next day. Just goes to show how easy it is to pretend to be ITK :lol:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
In all seriousness, apart from the German CB one which was obviously happening anyway, the Zamora one I happened to say something on the same day.. And the winger from Sheff Utd I guessed a bit amongst rife speculation and he signed the next day. Just goes to show how easy it is to pretend to be ITK :lol:

Very true. I spend a fair amount of my time blocking these tinpot accounts from Twitter. They are popping up everywhere. Most of them run by 14 year olds looking for attention

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Anthony Stokes at Celtic is reportedly headed for the exit door in near future, considering the players we've been linked with so far, I'm a little surprised we've not yet been linked.

The one player that I do hope that we're keeping an eye on incase a deal for Marshall doesn't happen is James Forrest, he's a good strong winger, can play on left or right wing, good at crossing, quick, nimble and also knows where the net is. Given that Celtic have just signed Scott Allan and Forrest has less than a year on his contract, wouldn't be surprised if he moved on in coming weeks.

Stokes is very good not sure he'll play backup to Baldock though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here