Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
In all seriousness, apart from the German CB one which was obviously happening anyway, the Zamora one I happened to say something on the same day.. And the winger from Sheff Utd I guessed a bit amongst rife speculation and he signed the next day. Just goes to show how easy it is to pretend to be ITK :lol:

Stop crushing the illusion, some of us older supporters need to cling to something!

#SheeboInTheKnow

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Anyone know if Peter Smith, ex right back and now leading football agent represents any of our current squad? Or anyone we're interested in? As he's apparently with the directors at Hudds.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Just had a nose at Blackburns forum....awaiting his move? :)

Posted 6 minutes ago
Marshall should have been off he's been dreadful.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Anyone know if Peter Smith, ex right back and now leading football agent represents any of our current squad? Or anyone we're interested in? As he's apparently with the directors at Hudds.

He represents Inigo Calderon. I believe he also represents Joel Lynch and Dean Cox.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just had a nose at Blackburns forum....awaiting his move? :)

Posted 6 minutes ago
Marshall should have been off he's been dreadful.

Body in Blackburn

Mind in Brighton.

They're stupid for still playing him

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Now the game is out of the way, lets sing a number 17, 19, or 21 tomorrow.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Someone to compete with Sam B next please...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
13 days to get 3 in.

That's without considering selling Dunk, and getting in a further replacement.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
13 days to get 3 in.

That's without considering selling Dunk, and getting in a further replacement.

Top priority:

Right winger (hopefully Marshall)
Striker (goal scorer)

Then:

Attacking midfielder (Tex on loan?) if we want to have 4-4-1-1 as an option. March could play in this position at a push.

If Dunk goes:

Centre back (3rd choice so would need to spend much)

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I can feel it in my bones. There will be a singeing today!!! A surprise one from a country many oceans away I tell ya

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I can feel it in my bones. There will be a singeing today!!! A surprise one from a country many oceans away I tell ya

Sorry to disappoint but nothing doing today singing wise. although significant singing rehearsals and preparation for the singing are going on today... Won't be long until the next - possibly Monday... #SheeboInTheKnow

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Sorry to disappoint but nothing doing today singing wise. although significant singing rehearsals and preparation for the singing are going on today... Won't be long until the next - possibly Monday... #SheeboInTheKnow

Maybe I need to see the doctor about my bones? Maybe a touch of Arthritis :)

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

You see. My source has out sauced your source. I was right.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
I love the 10 o'clock slot. Just get Marshall and Zardes in and maybe a loan CAM and we are ready to rumble ( plus ship out COG ).

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

That's you finished , credibility shot :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here