Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I mentioned this to [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] yesterday, that a WHINGER will be SINGING shortly.

It would seem he's trying to take the glory by posting this HOT NEWS before me. ???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I mentioned this to [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] yesterday, that a WHINGER will be SINGING shortly.

It would seem he's trying to take the glory by posting this HOT NEWS before me. ???

My sauces have been incredible this Summer...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
After CORRECTLY predicting a SINGING on the BOBBY ZAMORA DAY - and further ENHANCING my growing ITK rep on here, by SUCCESSFULLY telling ALL that a GERMAN CB would sign the other day I have something to reveal. A WINGER called MURPHY from SHEFFIELD TOWN will be SINGING for us between NOW and MIDNIGHT on MONDAY. My non existent imaginery SAUCE is confident on this one.

#WriteAgain [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] you need to listen to my SAUCES more :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
After CORRECTLY predicting a SINGING on the BOBBY ZAMORA DAY - and further ENHANCING my growing ITK rep on here, by SUCCESSFULLY telling ALL that a GERMAN CB would sign the other day I have something to reveal. A WINGER called MURPHY from SHEFFIELD TOWN will be SINGING for us between NOW and MIDNIGHT on MONDAY. My non existent imaginery SAUCE is confident on this one.

#WriteAgain [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] you need to listen to my SAUCES more :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The quartet has now been reduced to a TRIO of singers required.

Really need another WHINGER, but that one might go right up to deadline.

Tex next ? ???

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Maybe it's time for some lads to sing a tune elsewhere. Probably time for some departures now starting with the Clunge.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I can only presume that your ITK ...............could also be my ITK ???

Have you had the ''email'' this morning? ???

Yep I got it. Dunky out by Tuesday :(

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Tex in. You heard it here first-ish...

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France
Have you seen this:

Championship club Brighton & Hove Albion are interested in signing Sunderland forward Danny Graham in a surprise move.

The deal is understood to be a season-long loan deal to take Graham to Brighton, after the forward was told he can leave by Sunderland boss Dick Advocaat.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Have you seen this:

Championship club Brighton & Hove Albion are interested in signing Sunderland forward Danny Graham in a surprise move.

The deal is understood to be a season-long loan deal to take Graham to Brighton, after the forward was told he can leave by Sunderland boss Dick Advocaat.

Done nothing last few seasons, would be underwhelmed, Hemed and Baldock building up a decent partnership, with Bobby to come in, if we are getting another striker in we need to clear some out first, COG and Colunga, can't see how we need 6 strikers

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not today I'm afraid. #SheeboInTheKnow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here