Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Hoping for a Mooy permanent deal (still!) meaning that ‘Udders have some pocket money to spend in the window plus using Murray/Mlakar as bait for someone like Edoaurd.

On the Argus website this morning the article stated that Mooy was `likely to move on` at the end of the season.
I hope not.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think Tony is going to buy ‘the’ Murray replacement this month.

I’ve just got a hunch that we’ve lined up someone for the summer but due to our current position being a little too close to the relegation zone for comfort, Uncle Tony will fork out the extra ‘Jan fee’ to land him in the next couple of weeks.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We might be waiting for another team to decide on their striker buy ( for example, do Chelsea want Fyodor Chalov ? ) before we know if we can get our first target.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Our Wikipedia page says we've signed Marcus Ifill, a 16 year old midfielder, from Swindon Town - seemingly confirmed by this tweet from a couple of days ago. I've not seen it mentioned anywhere else...?

[tweet]1215730025904922624[/tweet]

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Our Wikipedia page says we've signed Marcus Ifill, a 16 year old midfielder, from Swindon Town - seemingly confirmed by this tweet from a couple of days ago. I've not seen it mentioned anywhere else...?

Can he shoot and pass it forwards?

If so get him in the starting lineup for Saturday.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells

Any relation to Paul? He was from the Brighton area, wasn’t he?

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019

I'm going to make a guess that if he's a relation of a footballing Ifil- it's Jerel Ifil who played for Swindon Town for a number of years (and now plays for the brilliantly named Swindon Supermarine)

but you're right, Paul Ifil was from Brighton

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I'm going to make a guess that if he's a relation of a footballing Ifil- it's Jerel Ifil who played for Swindon Town for a number of years (and now plays for the brilliantly named Swindon Supermarine)

but you're right, Paul Ifil was from Brighton

Swindon fans on Twitter point out that a) Jerel Ifil is NOT his dad, b) their surnames are spelt differently, and c) Jerel Ifil is NOT his dad.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Swindon fans on Twitter point out that a) Jerel Ifil is NOT his dad, b) their surnames are spelt differently, and c) Jerel Ifil is NOT his dad.

ha, fair enough

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Probably because he is 15/16 years old...!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Named Supermarine due to the club originally being formed from the social club of the of an old Spitfire factory ( which is where the Honda factory stands today)

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Remember Playing in a 5 aside tournament in Burgess Hill and Paul Ifill originally spectating actually ended up playing for his mates team. Think he got in trouble with Millwall as his team got to the final and made the Middy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here