Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
My youngest son told me it was on Sky Sports Transfer Centre but I must admit I cannot find it listed anywhere. So perhaps he got it wrong and misread it.
I mean that is incredibly specific thing to 'get wrong'. I reckon your son makes shit up, tells you then sees if you post it on NSC.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The only thing that I can say in his defence is that he must have read it somewhere because it is an unknown player who nobody, not even me, would have suggested or even considered.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The only thing that I can say in his defence is that he must have read it somewhere because it is an unknown player who nobody, not even me, would have suggested or even considered.

Think that when he started in the FA Cup today (or yesterday as it has now become) it might have been his first start after being injured for x months. Could have been that.

He is not that unknown either, its a name a lot of people remember.

Never gonna play in Brighton though. Very average Championship player and always injured.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Have spent most of the day in RAMU at Princess Royal Hospital so had a fair amount of sleep during the day so found it difficult to sleep tonight.

Put your Onesie on and go to bed. Rest is important.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No one would suggest it - because it is total nonsense.

Now, if Bong left, and we wanted a temporary stop gap non-playing left back reserve for 6 months on loan, then perhaps.

But a permanent signing ? - no, you have 'over-reached' with this wind up.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Think that when he started in the FA Cup today (or yesterday as it has now become) it might have been his first start after being injured for x months. Could have been that.

He is not that unknown either, its a name a lot of people remember.

Never gonna play in Brighton though. Very average Championship player and always injured.

He may well play in Brighton . . . but it will be for the visiting team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here