Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Blimey! I wonder if anyone saw that one coming? Hope we've got a massive sell-on clause ...................................

If you actually look at what they are saying is that he was at Modle with OGS as facts. They rest is journo BS infill like OGS could look at him. Not he is. Normal silly season click bait.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If you actually look at what they are saying is that he was at Modle with OGS as facts. They rest is journo BS infill like OGS could look at him. Not he is. Normal silly season click bait.
I did, and still I hope we have got a massive sell-on clause on him. This transfer may not happen, yes if course I know that :facepalm: ........ but if it does happen .......... wow, that's a whole lot of money we'd have missed out on.

And I do wonder if anyone saw this coming - or the faint possibility of it coming, if that makes you feel better.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Andone's going nowhere. He is injured for the whole season and will be sent back to us in Jan. No one is going to buy a crocked player.

Think Bongs days are numbered..... March can play left and hasnt Alzate too?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Andone's going nowhere. He is injured for the whole season and will be sent back to us in Jan. No one is going to buy a crocked player.

Think Bongs days are numbered..... March can play left and hasnt Alzate too?
Andone has already played for 2 clubs this season. It is impossible for him to play for a 3rd anyway.

The question is.... if he is sent back to us, do we name him in the 25 man squad on Feb 1st ?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Andone has already played for 2 clubs this season. It is impossible for him to play for a 3rd anyway.

The question is.... if he is sent back to us, do we name him in the 25 man squad on Feb 1st ?
What, with one leg sill hanging off? (or whatever season-long injury it is that he's got)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What, with one leg sill hanging off? (or whatever season-long injury it is that he's got)
Well it depends on his injury. If it is a choice of a blank space in the squad or an unfit Andone who may be back in May and needed against Southamption, Newcastle or Burnley then :shrug:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well it depends on his injury. If it is a choice of a blank space in the squad or an unfit Andone who may be back in May and needed against Southamption, Newcastle or Burnley then :shrug:
In the (apparently unlikely) event that he recovers before the season end, I think he'll go back to complete his season long loan at Galatasary. I don't think the loan's actually been cancelled, it's just a matter of where he spends his time recovering.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Us selling or loaning strikers!!

We need at least one new one IMHO...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
ohhh

Kyle Walker-Peters!!

TFNYTT

Still on BBC online:

Brighton, Crystal Palace and Southampton are all looking to sign Tottenham right-back​ Kyle Walker-Peters, 22, on loan. (Sky Sports)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
???

Bong, Balogun, Murray, Jahanbakhsh ( loan ) perhaps to go.

A striker to come in, Mooy to sing, and Mlakar perhaps to return.

All within the next month.

10 days in and all we've done is sell Dreyer.

Not sure anything else will happen.

Balogun to go, and Mlakar to be recalled, perhaps.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hoping for a Mooy permanent deal (still!) meaning that ‘Udders have some pocket money to spend in the window plus using Murray/Mlakar as bait for someone like Edoaurd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here