Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There is a Saints fan in my office giving it the big one after seeing my Brighton mug

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
will he fit through the top floor window?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm confused, are SCC Sussex, or Surrey, Cricket Club .............. ?

You mean SFC surely.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Seagull1967

Aug 8, 2009
Barnsley
or is it SCC fans believe in their own hype, propaganda and their side has not matched expectations that they feel they have a misguided view that if another is top on merit they can then spout rubbish!!! Sounds like they need a reality check and look at their own team and management as to why they are not top of the league...

sfc1976

Feb 5, 2011
or is it SCC fans believe in their own hype, propaganda and their side has not matched expectations that they feel they have a misguided view that if another is top on merit they can then spout rubbish!!! Sounds like they need a reality check and look at their own team and management as to why they are not top of the league...

To be fair it was the bookies that made us a ridiculously short price at the start of the season, and what press this league does get seemed to uniformaly spout the line that we would 'walk the league' etc etc. I've supported this club long enough to realise that generally speaking we only deliver failure, so I never suscribed to that view. Given the team, money, etc, I hoped for automatic, but never expected it.

A large number on the saints forum agree that you are top because you clearly have a better manager and play better football on a far more consistent basis than we do. There maybe a few nobs who fell for the hype, but a nob tends to be nob regardless of the team they support, not because of it!

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Think you might want to research SCC and its meaning towards that football club

Well I put SCC into Google and it came up with the Sompting Community Church, Suffolk County Council and the Swedish Chamber of Commerce, but as yet I've found nothing relating to Southampton Football Club.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Easily sorted, you know his name go and buy him on of the pavement stones with his name and Albion 4ever!

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Well I put SCC into Google and it came up with the Sompting Community Church, Suffolk County Council and the Swedish Chamber of Commerce, but as yet I've found nothing relating to Southampton Football Club.

Twas the Sun wot dun it! Refused to use their name after falling out about something or other so called them South Coast Club in various articles.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
There may be a few nobs who fell for the hype, but a nob tends to be nob regardless of the team they support, not because of it!

Wise words.
Living well away from Albion territory, I tend to keep quiet about who I support until I'm sure the colleague has more than air between his ears. Most people are fine. Of course, some of those who dish it out can't take it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To be fair it was the bookies that made us a ridiculously short price at the start of the season, and what press this league does get seemed to uniformaly spout the line that we would 'walk the league' etc etc. I've supported this club long enough to realise that generally speaking we only deliver failure, so I never suscribed to that view. Given the team, money, etc, I hoped for automatic, but never expected it.

A large number on the saints forum agree that you are top because you clearly have a better manager and play better football on a far more consistent basis than we do. There maybe a few nobs who fell for the hype, but a nob tends to be nob regardless of the team they support, not because of it!

I thought you'd walk the league this year tbh, I should have had more faith in Gus from the off. Do you think you would have done better if you'd kept Pardew *spit*?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

If you go to St Mary's this season, you'll find nothing there as well.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west

Perhaps there are plans afoot to knock down St Mary's and build a church, refuse tip and IKEA?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
sounds like sour grapes to me ... I work with a fair few Palarse fans but the banter is always friendly but I am built like a brick shithouse which always helps

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here