Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Theft during 2nd Half at Cardiff

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Gents,

Re this incident. It was dealt with last night by myself and South Wales Police and the people involved know the outcome. The Brighton 'fan' has had their details passed to BHA with a report of what happened and the club will deal with this accordingly. A sour note on what was a great night for BHA and the other 691 Albion fans present.

thanks for posting this bit of closure

thanks for posting this bit of closure
There won't be 'closure' until he is convicted and compensation is paid.

Good job too. No need to name and shame but hope he gets a suitable punishment from the club.
This attitude is part of what is wrong with British society today. You want him to remain anonymous so that his 'rights' are protected. To me, those are the rights to prey on other fans at away matches. We need his photo on a 'sticky' on NSC so he can be 'warned off' ever attending another Albion match. Scum like this needed to be weeded out.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good job too. No need to name and shame but hope he gets a suitable punishment from the club. If he has a season ticket and it is to be passed on to anyone, I'll have it.
I'd tend to disagree with that. If he is a scummy thief, then name and shame away imo.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
There won't be 'closure' until he is convicted and compensation is paid.

This attitude is part of what is wrong with British society today. You want him to remain anonymous so that his 'rights' are protected. To me, those are the rights to prey on other fans at away matches. We need his photo on a 'sticky' on NSC so he can be 'warned off' ever attending another Albion match. Scum like this needed to be weeded out.

too right mate .....public humiliation's too good for 'im

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here