Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Theft during 2nd Half at Cardiff

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
A friend of mine was at the game. Said it said Buckley (number 30) on the back of the shirt. Is that any help????

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Seriously though. That is really low. Give it back and go back to palace. whoever you are because Albion doesnt need supporters like you.

Really hope they find who did it.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
some wont believe we used to do You'll Never Walk Alone, anyway if it's the one thats silk on one side and blue n white striped longways on the other you'll get it back when I get the Doc Martin I lost during a goal celebration when we beat Millwall 3-2

How the hell did you lose a Doc Martin. It used to take me half an hour to get the things off. Did you lose your foot as well?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Whether it was an expensive Stone Island or your average jacket, that's a vile thing to do to one of your fellow supporters.

I heard a couple of seasons ago about a Grimsby fan who nicked someone's wallet at Burton Albion, he was caught and got a good hiding from the victim's mates.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
I saw that - I was the car just behind the van as they were (heavy handedly) putting him in the back of the van. Looked like quite a young lad too.

But I was in the car just behind the van. Where the hell were you? Did you sneak into the car and leave a jacket?

On a more serious note I saw one of the coppers indicate that the Albion fan had tried to nut someone; I hope it isn't true but it could even have been towards one of the Heddlu. They looked fed up because they were about to leave and had to unpack the back of the van to put this idiot (if he did the alleged crime) in it.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
But I was in the car just behind the van. Where the hell were you? Did you sneak into the car and leave a jacket?

On a more serious note I saw one of the coppers indicate that the Albion fan had tried to nut someone; I hope it isn't true but it could even have been towards one of the Heddlu. They looked fed up because they were about to leave and had to unpack the back of the van to put this idiot (if he did the alleged crime) in it.

I was sneaking out of the gate on the outside. You must have been in the BMW that was asked to move back to make room for their van.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
I was sneaking out of the gate on the outside. You must have been in the BMW that was asked to move back to make room for their van.

Yes we were asked to move. Did you go back to N Somerset last night? One of our friends had to stay in a crappy hotel last night because he couldn't get back to Yatton on the train. Seem to be loads of Brighton fans in that vicinity.

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
It was pretty obvious. The chap infront put his jacket down at the start of the 2nd half, and the guy who nicked it turned up 5 mins later without a jacket. If it was his jacket in the first place he wouldn't need to be so sneaky in taking it. This happened 2 seats to the left of me, and was clear as day.

and you let them get away with it???? nice you......you could have stepped in and stopped that.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Yes we were asked to move. Did you go back to N Somerset last night? One of our friends had to stay in a crappy hotel last night because he couldn't get back to Yatton on the train. Seem to be loads of Brighton fans in that vicinity.

Indeed I did - had room in the car too. :eek:

PC BHA

Sep 29, 2005
Gents,

Re this incident. It was dealt with last night by myself and South Wales Police and the people involved know the outcome. The Brighton 'fan' has had their details passed to BHA with a report of what happened and the club will deal with this accordingly. A sour note on what was a great night for BHA and the other 691 Albion fans present.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I agree, don't understand this. At least tell the bloke, "hey mate, was that your jacket those twats just walked off with?"

That's pretty much word for word what I said to the chap when I realised what was happening. Its not like I let the chaps get 10 miles from the stadium without telling them.

Anyway thanks PC, nice to hear he got caught if this is true. All I wanted to know!

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Gents,

Re this incident. It was dealt with last night by myself and South Wales Police and the people involved know the outcome. The Brighton 'fan' has had their details passed to BHA with a report of what happened and the club will deal with this accordingly. A sour note on what was a great night for BHA and the other 691 Albion fans present.

Good job too. No need to name and shame but hope he gets a suitable punishment from the club. If he has a season ticket and it is to be passed on to anyone, I'll have it.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
How the hell did you lose a Doc Martin. It used to take me half an hour to get the things off. Did you lose your foot as well?

in those days (or maybe a bit earlier) the police used to remove the laces from DMs before allowing you in.

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
What makes this story sadly ironic, is when I was at the Portsmouth Game on Saturday, someone left their coat on the back of a seat in Row G and fcuked off without it! :facepalm:

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
No No No. Don't ban the thieving little pikey. You see this is where we have got it totally wrong in this country.

We should post a big picture of him on here, and on the big screens at the AMEX. We should advertise his name and his seat number at the AMEX. He should then be placed in some kind of stocks outside the ground before each game of the season so we can all lob stuff at him. Everyone sitting around him in the ground can give him grief all game and the club will not need to provide any further pre match entertainment.

The result = He won't do it again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here