Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Theft during 2nd Half at Cardiff

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
To the guy who had his coat pinched during the 2nd half tonight, I hope you caught the thieving bastard and got your coat back.

Only downer on a brilliant away day.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Absolute disgrace, Brighton fan taking another Brighton fan's coat during the game (not by accident). What a grade A COCK!

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
go all the way to cardiff to watch brighton AND then steal another fans coat? Lowest of the low. Somebody knows who this is! Disgrace.:tosser:

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
İbrahim Tatlıses;4313200 said:
The theft will probably be on CCTV. Would be worth informing the rozzers, especially if it was a valuable coat.

Most definitely THIS! Bring the toerag to justice and ban it from all Albion games in the future! sickening!

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
go all the way to cardiff to watch brighton AND then steal another fans coat? Lowest of the low. Somebody knows who this is! Disgrace.:tosser:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The chap put his coat on his chair, so was standing infront of it. The guy behind him took it and walked off soon followed by his mate. This chap had a personalised albion green away shirt (nickname and numbers on the back). The victim and his mates missed the last 20 minutes as a result.

Looked like the steward and fuzz were getting involved so hopefully they caught him.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
The chap put his coat on his chair, so was standing infront of it. The guy behind him took it and walked off soon followed by his mate. This chap had a personalised albion green away shirt (nickname and numbers on the back). The victim and his mates missed the last 20 minutes as a result.

Looked like the steward and fuzz were getting involved so hopefully they caught him.

How do you know this is what happened and it was those you describe that nicked the coat ?

albionite

May 20, 2009

Might not be related, but I saw some albion fan(in away colours) being arrested just outside the away car park.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
How do you know this is what happened and it was those you describe that nicked the coat ?

It was pretty obvious. The chap infront put his jacket down at the start of the 2nd half, and the guy who nicked it turned up 5 mins later without a jacket. If it was his jacket in the first place he wouldn't need to be so sneaky in taking it. This happened 2 seats to the left of me, and was clear as day.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Might not be related, but I saw some albion fan(in away colours) being arrested just outside the away car park.

Don't think that guy was being arrested for stealing a coat. It seemed to be for giving it large to Cardiff fans on the way out, judging by what the police were saying to him when we went by.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset

I saw that - I was the car just behind the van as they were (heavy handedly) putting him in the back of the van. Looked like quite a young lad too.

Fur Cough

It was pretty obvious. The chap infront put his jacket down at the start of the 2nd half, and the guy who nicked it turned up 5 mins later without a jacket. If it was his jacket in the first place he wouldn't need to be so sneaky in taking it. This happened 2 seats to the left of me, and was clear as day.

Excuse me please, but if this happened clear as day 2 seats from you, why didn't you at the very least tell the guy who's coat got nicked? Or am i missing something.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually

Looked like the steward and fuzz were getting involved so hopefully they caught him.[/QUOTE
Cant be too hard to find if he has his name on his back also......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here