Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "Would You..." Game

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
wear a gas mask, for two hours, with one of arthur mullards steaming duggie hurds in it for a chance of a gobble off of the bird from dempsey and makepiece?

cobbyseagull

Jul 31, 2008
would you wear a palarse shirt and give simon jordan a blow job whilst neil warnock spanked you for a season ticket at Falmer?

erm, in a word, NO!

would you lick Lord Alan Sugar's beard for a blow job from Karen Brady?

Yeahh.

Would you swim through 100m of sewage for the chance to lick tutti frutti ice cream, spending as long as you want to collect the last bit of whatever it is in that shit, off the Olsen twin's bazongas?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3541817 said:
Yeahh.

Would you swim through 100m of sewage for the chance to lick tutti frutti ice cream, spending as long as you want to collect the last bit of whatever it is in that shit, off the Olsen twin's bazongas?

Hmmmm. Why not, I'm a decent swimmer. :clap2:

Get your ballsack stung by a African killer bee or nosh a badger off?

Seagulljohn

Jul 21, 2011
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4305711 said:
The badger... at least I wouldn't die.

Would you f*** Jessica Alba but it had to be on someone's grave?

To bloody right I would !

Would you suck off the whole palarse team if it meant Brighton won the league ??

goodoldsussexbythesea

North Stand STH
Sep 2, 2011
Westdene
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4314885 said:
I'd do that!

To save your mum losing the sight in one of her eyeballs, would you rape a cow in full view of holidaymakers?

f*** no.

Would you lick out Heather from Eastenders whilst she was covered in Ian Beale's shit and cum for a night with Cheryl Cole, Katy Perry and Pixie Lott?

goodoldsussexbythesea

North Stand STH
Sep 2, 2011
Westdene
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4314885 said:
I'd do that!

To save your mum losing the sight in one of her eyeballs, would you rape a cow in full view of holidaymakers?

f*** no.

Would you lick out Heather from Eastenders whilst she was covered in Ian Beale's shit and cum for a night with Cheryl Cole, Katy Perry and Pixie Lott?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here