Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "Would You..." Game

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3525799 said:
Would you eat a human baby alive for £100,000 and a blowie from J-Lo while she's got creme de menth in her gob?

Nope. Would you let someone give you anal with a baseball bat followed by a shit covered beating from said bat for a night with Bree Olson?

Bree_Olson_320.jpgBree_Olson_320_thumb_800x0.jpg

Yeah baby (and you so would eat a baby, don't lie)

Would you be dragged by your ankles from a rope attached to a tractor over a rocky country road and through mud, shit and stinging nettles for an hour for the ability to shoot fire balls from your hands (like in Street Fighter)?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3525825 said:
Yeah baby (and you so would eat a baby, don't lie)

Would you be dragged by your ankles from a rope attached to a tractor over a rocky country road and through mud, shit and stinging nettles for an hour for the ability to shoot fire balls from your hands (like in Street Fighter)?

Yes i long to fire flame balls from my hands.

Would you take it up the bum with a broken bottle followed by a vinegar rubdown if you could be head of uefa for a month?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Yes i long to fire flame balls from my hands.

Would you take it up the bum with a broken bottle followed by a vinegar rubdown if you could be head of uefa for a month?

No :/
Would you accept the offer of a 2 year contract on 5k a week at the Albion if you had to be spitroasted by Colin Hawkins and Adam El Abd after every match?

No :/
Would you accept the offer of a 2 year contract on 5k a week at the Albion if you had to be spitroasted by Colin Hawkins and Adam El Abd after every match?

Yes. The gay sex doesn't bother me but I'd be dropped after one minute of my Albion career and would feel rotten fleecing the club out of that money for 2 years :down:

Would you have a permanent erection for the rest of your life for a one off cash payment now of 75 grand?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3525950 said:
Would you have a permanent erection for the rest of your life for a one off cash payment now of 75 grand?

Maybe for £100k you could always weigh your wang down to disguise it.

Would you go down on the queen if it meant you waking up tomorrow with the football skills of Leo Messi?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
would you let roberto carlos kick your starfish in with a pair of winkle-pickers on, for the chance to live the life of scott tracey and be in charge of thunderbird one for a whole month?

would you let roberto carlos kick your starfish in with a pair of winkle-pickers on, for the chance to live the life of scott tracey and be in charge of thunderbird one for a whole month?

HELL YEAH. Cos my bumhole needs to go back in anyway. Double the prizes :clap2:

Would you finger John Prescott's arse to have 1cm extra on your cock?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
yeah, every bit helps.

would you suck on andrew lloyd webbers salty back wheels for a chance to run over the finishing line backwards and beat usain bolt in the olympic 100m final, thus creating a new world record of 6.14 seconds which will probably never get beaten

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
or give steven hawking a frenchie for the chance to represent your country at the world cup?

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
yeah, every bit helps.

would you suck on andrew lloyd webbers salty back wheels for a chance to run over the finishing line backwards and beat usain bolt in the olympic 100m final, thus creating a new world record of 6.14 seconds which will probably never get beaten

Bloody right I would!

Would you get one of your front teeth pulled out with a set of pliers (no pain killers) to beat my record by 1 second?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
without a shadow of a doubt.

at half-time on the pitch at a wembley cup final, would you pull your knob up and play your spuds like a cello to win the eurovision song contest

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
No i love my country but not that much.

Would you be happy to lose a hand & a foot if it meant England winning the next 3 world cups?

Nooooooooo.
Would you put a sharpened cocktail stick all the way through your right nut for 10k, England winning the world cup and Brighton to be promoted?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
yeah.

would you walk around trafalgar sq bollock naked, save for a mexican hat on, whilst singing aloud "i cant stand it with bandit" for a free season ticket for life

yeah.

would you walk around trafalgar sq bollock naked, save for a mexican hat on, whilst singing aloud "i cant stand it with bandit" for a free season ticket for life

I'd probably do that for free if drunk enough.

Would you get beaten up by a bunch of lesbians who then piss then on as you lay bleeding in the street for Brighton to win the Johnstone's Paint Trophy next season?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3527720 said:
I'd probably do that for free if drunk enough.

Would you get beaten up by a bunch of lesbians who then piss then on as you lay bleeding in the street for Brighton to win the Johnstone's Paint Trophy next season?

The FA cup maybe even a good run in it. The JPT not so much

Would you allow yourself to be choked with a piece of cling film to the point of passing out by Hurley from lost & then allow him to do what he wants with you if it meant you could make all Brightons summer signings for Gus?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here