Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The what’s the temperature or heat feel where you are at the moment thread

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Was 31° in Peacehaven when I put the kids to bed at 7pm, cooled to a positively chilly 27° now. Apparently there is a 50% chance of rain at 7pm tomorrow, if that's the case I'm outside doing a naked dance.

You'll all be pleased to know that 7pm went by without rain and my clothes have remained firmly in place.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Should have stayed there…the beach that is

I can only quote you the Batman theme (dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, - *you can guess the rest)

*Batman. It was Batman.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Just back from Buxton and lower end of IMG_20220719_164652419~2.jpg8Of with a gentle warm breeze.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
33 indoors, about the same ouside (guessing)

D

Deleted member 2719

I'd take that right now. Seriously.

When is it getting cooler? This evening or starting tomorrow morning?

I would guess you guys should be feeling it by now, sudden change while sitting on Bognor beach at around 6.00pm,suddenly a bit of rain followed by a blast of cold air off the sea, i had to hold on to my hanky.
From a realistice smooth sea to a choppy one in 10 mins, it was almost like the major differential change of an eclipse.
That corrugated roof should have cooled down a fair bit by tomorrow.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I would guess you guys should be feeling it by now, sudden change while sitting on Bognor beach at around 6.00pm,suddenly a bit of rain followed by a blast of cold air off the sea, i had to hold on to my hanky.
From a realistice smooth sea to a choppy one in 10 mins, it was almost like the major differential change of an eclipse.
That corrugated roof should have cooled down a fair bit by tomorrow.

Do you live in a shack?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Do you live in a shack?

No. I work in one, hence his helpful reply. I've drunk 6 ltr of water today at work and on my 5th can of cider since I got home at 18.30 and I've only had 5 pisses today which still resemble orange juice..... Tough times but tomorrow is another day. And it better sort itself out and cool the **** down!

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
No. I work in one, hence his helpful reply. I've drunk 6 ltr of water today at work and on my 5th can of cider since I got home at 18.30 and I've only had 5 pisses today which still resemble orange juice..... Tough times but tomorrow is another day. And it better sort itself out and cool the **** down!

6 litres of water is way too much.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
6 litres of water is way too much.

Aye

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-...nd-healthy-eating/in-depth/water/art-20044256

Drinking too much water is rarely a problem for healthy, well-nourished adults. Athletes occasionally may drink too much water in an attempt to prevent dehydration during long or intense exercise. When you drink too much water, your kidneys can't get rid of the excess water. The sodium content of your blood becomes diluted. This is called hyponatremia and it can be life-threatening.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Back from the pub after a very pleasant couple of cold pints and some grub. Complete change in the weather whilst we were there……..temp dropped significantly, had spells of it being quite windy and also had a few heavy downpours. Walked back home in a lovely temperature. House is still like a furnace upstairs but have opened every available orifice and there’s a nice breeze flowing now :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Back from the pub after a very pleasant couple of cold pints and some grub. Complete change in the weather whilst we were there……..temp dropped significantly, had spells of it being quite windy and also had a few heavy downpours. Walked back home in a lovely temperature. House is still like a furnace upstairs but have opened every available orifice and there’s a nice breeze flowing now :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've been sweating like a cheese sandwich in clingwrap, but I reckon the temp must have dropped around 10 degrees between 5 and 6. Clouded right over, wind whipped up, a couple of heavy showers. LOVELY. A very pleasant breeze is now ruffling my back door bead curtain.

Make of that what you will.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Still 30 in doors and more than 30 outside.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here