Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The what’s the temperature or heat feel where you are at the moment thread

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Was 43 here today on the costa calida

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Makes you ( at least me) wish for a good old English wet Summer. Remember when we saw it Wimbledon being rained out, Royal Ascot having to slosh through, Glastonbury turned into a sea of mud… Then you never went anywhere without a brollie .
Of course we moaned about it then and wanted better weather.. Be careful what you wish for !

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Yet again 32 degrees in RH20, first time I will have listened to a game in my underwear but it is too hot for even a T-Shirt & Shorts - luckily no-one can see... :blush:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Could it be that the scientists were correct about climate change all along?

It could be, but on balance, someone told me that it was hotter in 1976 and that a blog they read said it's all left-wing nonsense and/or a Chinese conspiracy, plus Trump says it's nothing to worry about.

On that basis I think we should assume that the scientists are wrong, and likely knowingly spreading false ideas.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Makes you ( at least me) wish for a good old English wet Summer. Remember when we saw it Wimbledon being rained out, Royal Ascot having to slosh through, Glastonbury turned into a sea of mud… Then you never went anywhere without a brollie .
Of course we moaned about it then and wanted better weather.. Be careful what you wish for !

Think that was our last season at the Goldstone or there abouts give or take a year

dangull

Feb 24, 2013

That's an accurate description of my youth. I would say that most people here are of light skinned north European genes, and just speaking for me, 15c to 25c is hot enough for me with acceptable hot spells in summer.
This human made climate change can do one for me, including wearing oily sun cream lotion for months and being told you should enjoy this weather even when sleeping is an effort rather than a natural thing.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Absolutely roasting in the train queue after the game

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
It could be, but on balance, someone told me that it was hotter in 1976 and that a blog they read said it's all left-wing nonsense and/or a Chinese conspiracy, plus Trump says it's nothing to worry about.

On that basis I think we should assume that the scientists are wrong, and likely knowingly spreading false ideas.

I know this thread is not about the former president of the US but.......... never mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here