Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The wanking thread

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I came in a womans eye on Sunday morning. It was better than going to church.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
This thread is RUDE & DISGUSTING. Close it down now or I will not play again and will scream until I am sick.......!!

DONT f***ing READ OR OPEN IT THEN, ASSHOLES !!!!:annoyed:

nlf

Mar 24, 2008
This thread is RUDE & DISGUSTING. Close it down now or I will not play again and will scream until I am sick.......!!

DONT f***ing READ OR OPEN IT THEN, ASSHOLES !!!!:annoyed:

Thank you my point exactly i deliberately made it perfectly clear in the title what the thread was about so people who didnt want to read about wanking didnt have to open it - yet they still do, its like all the old people who sit there and watch programs on telly they disaprove of just so they can then write to points of view to complain - er change the channel!! Drives me mad that does :lolol:

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
Getting it in the eye tends to make one's contact lenses blurry...bit annoying really!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
imagesua7.jpg

Thank you my point exactly i deliberately made it perfectly clear in the title what the thread was about so people who didnt want to read about wanking didnt have to open it - yet they still do, its like all the old people who sit there and watch programs on telly they disaprove of just so they can then write to points of view to complain - er change the channel!! Drives me mad that does :lolol:
Not true. El Presidente, Hiney and I are FORCED to read this filth. Even Bozza has duties to perform, if we instruct him.

However ... I think the mods won't intervene, unless it gets much smuttier than it has so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here