Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The wanking thread

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
A mate of mine once entered a wanking competition. A strange choice as he had no arms. He didn't come anywhere.
boom boom

and to answer the question - NO

well not yet at least.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
its not about sex as you say. im a 21 yr old male and i think this is offensive and patronising. some people are disgusting

Give it a break it's an internet forum where freedom of speech can prevail!!!

If it was too offensive one of the moderators would have locked or removed it.

Why is it patronising or offensive?

Oh and i hope you are not refering to my wife as disgusting as i was unaware you knew her

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
Give it a break it's an internet forum where freedom of speech can prevail!!!

If it was too offensive one of the moderators would have locked or removed it.

Why is it patronising or offensive?

Oh and i hope you are not refering to my wife as disgusting as i was unaware you knew her

not specifically our wife no, just feel it belittles men and women. nevermind see you around

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
hmmm...cant see what so offensive to be honest.

if we were talking about ramming it up the harris and a bit of dirty sanchez then fair enough - but a little spoof in the eye chat never hurt anyone.

by the by, i did mange (by accident unfortunately) to blow my load into a girls hair - shocking.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
After reviewing my extensive collection of Frankie Vaughan from across the globe, it appears that relatiively few women like it in the eye, with the possible exception of Wifey from Wifey's World. Even fewer like it in the hair, which seems odd that they will cheerfully let their fellow performer slip one up the council whilst smiling at the camera (although often through gritted teeth).

More research is needed, I think I spy my summer project!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
After reviewing my extensive collection of Frankie Vaughan from across the globe, it appears that relatiively few women like it in the eye, with the possible exception of Wifey from Wifey's World. Even fewer like it in the hair, which seems odd that they will cheerfully let their fellow performer slip one up the council whilst smiling at the camera (although often through gritted teeth).

More research is needed, I think I spy my summer project!
council ?? come on whats the rhyming sang ?? i like crystal palace ..... as in crystal palace transmitter !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here