Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The wanking thread

nlf

Mar 24, 2008
I have noticed over my short time as an NSC user that quite a few of you like to talk about wanking and manage to pop it into threads that really have nothing to do with wanking, so i thought maybe its own thread would be a good idea.

Ill start how many of you have managed to get cum in a girls eye? (apparently happened to a girl i went to school with)

nlf

Mar 24, 2008
I disgust you ??? post number 21 on the little things that make you smile - was that someone pretending to be you talking about wanking then???

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I have noticed over my short time as an NSC user that quite a few of you like to talk about wanking and manage to pop it into threads that really have nothing to do with wanking, so i thought maybe its own thread would be a good idea.

Ill start how many of you have managed to get cum in a girls eye? (apparently happened to a girl i went to school with)

One sick individual.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I disgust you ??? post number 21 on the little things that make you smile - was that someone pretending to be you talking about wanking then???

iron.jpg
lowercaseE.jpg

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Hopefully a ban will sort you out posting shit like this

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Simple answer if you dont like this thread dont read it :thud:

I'll think the mods won't like it either.Time will tell :bigwave:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
punish: I can talk and cook at the same time its called multitasking :lolol:

If you want real female multi-tasking try shutting up & cooking at the same time! I bet that would take more thinking about?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
From a GIRL'S point of view nlf, is it worse to get it in your EYE, or your HAIR?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here