Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The voice of reason, or maybe not?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I was sure there would be a MASSIVE thread on here about this...?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Jeremy Clarkson Calls For Strikers To Be Shot - Yahoo!

I would get a coffee and some chocolate hob nobs and put my feet up with this one but I have work to do.

I'm pretty sure he gave one view in total support of the strikes and one view totally against them (in the article), making a joke about how the BBC should be completely impartial. Of course they only give half the story (imagine that) making it sound a lot worse than it is.

I agree he probably went a bit too far with has "have them shot" comment but it has been taken out of context.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I like Clarkson, mainly because he constantly winds up a certain element of society, the one that is quite prevalent in Brighton & Hove and indeed on this messageboard. :lolol:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
the **** is a tory right wing prick who thinks he knows it all. but he has a band of office/boy racer/ followers.......sad really.

hate his top gear where ppl actually go and stand around and clap and laugh at him.

cant stand him.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't particularly like him, but I enjoy the people he annoys getting annoyed.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ha Ha... soon see his position change if the government put an extra tax on gas guzzling cars and enforced a 55 mph speed limit to aid fuel economy and the environment,

Also, its probably best never to believe a man named Jeremy:lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
the **** is a tory right wing prick who thinks he knows it all. but he has a band of office/boy racer/ followers.......sad really.

hate his top gear where ppl actually go and stand around and clap and laugh at him.

cant stand him.

Holy crap, it's taken a while, but I find myself in total agreement with Brunswick.

The Top Gear studio audience are like a bunch of moronic nodding dogs, brainlessly laughing on cue at every inane piece of drivel uttered by Clarkson or Richard Hammond, applauding wildly their fake stunts and "crazy" (but totally staged) driving mishaps.

D

Deleted member 22389

Says the man who's production company is paid for by the BBC. Clarkson has gone down in my estimates after that stupid comment. I know he does it for effect, but there is a time and a place. Last night was the wrong time.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hahaha Unison are taking legal advice about what he said, bless em

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Yup, Clarkson is a self-applauding wanker of the lowest order. He fwarr fwarr fwarrs at the end of his every comment, i suppose, whilst thinking of something else to say about the most boring thing in the world: the car.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He is a massive twat, that said, the ridiculous woman who just went on BBC Radio 2 complaining that he was quite clearly advocating mass murder in his statement was in need of a wake up call too...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here