Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The voice of reason, or maybe not?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
(and he wasn't joking)

You really are a waste of good blood are you not? You should feel guilty for stealing oxygen from useful people!

Sent from my wardrobe whilst watching Susannah Reid and Sian Williams enjoy a clam sandwich.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've just watched the clip and to be frank, anybody who couldn't see he was poking fun at how the BBC had to be balanced rather than any pop at the strikers should have gone to Specsavers !!! Absolutely a non-event.

i find clarkson irritating and a bit of a buffoon..I don't care for him much...but that lady from unison..talking about legal advice...well she's as much a pratt as clarkson...numpties both of them...omg..will she now be taking advice on that comment...o please...i am so terribly sorry...NOT

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Derby Gull,I hope you don't really believe some of the shite you write,or do you!?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Hasn't Jezza got a Christmas DVD to promote? Looks like excellent free publicity and as usual the suckers in the press fall for it.

Mr NFA

Banned
Nov 11, 2011
Asking for a section of society to be shot (and he wasn't joking) is worse than offending than saying something sexist/racist/taboo. At least it's obvious now what Cameron really thinks of the strikers, his mate Clarkson says it for him.

you ACTUALLY think he wants them lined up and shot.

hahahahahahahhhhahahahahahahahah

Mr NFA

Banned
Nov 11, 2011
no i think he'll say anything that will get him attention and make him sound controversial.. which is quite sad.

DerbyGull said he wasnt joking

snickerlol.gif

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I find it genuinely staggering that some people (Derbygull ?) can actually take Clarksons comments completely literally. Are they really under the belief that if he could have his way, then Clarkson would march teachers and nurses out into the street and have them shot in front of their families ?

How do these people manage to function in their day-to-day lives ? If someone says to them "I could kill for a cup of tea right now", do they immediately get on the phone to the police to report an imminent murder ? If they ask how the Albion got on against Forest, and are told "oh, we absolutely battered them", are they reaching for the smelling salts ?

Scary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here